Help › Forums

Swing meter not visible

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 24 2021 10:58 AM (3 replies)
  • Bluegartons
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 10:20 AM

Hi

I'm playing on an iMac running High Sierra, have been with no problems for ages. Yesterday something changed and i now have a header bar visible that allows me to minimise the window (never had that before). But the impact is that I can no longer see any of the options at the bottom of the screen,  including the swing meter and settings, which means I can't play. I have re-installed, rebooted, tried various screen resolution options. 

Any ideas or advice welcome. 

• ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 1:41 AM
    WGTShamWow suggests,

"When you launch the game you will see a play button at the bottom of the WGT Launcher window.  Hold down your control or alt or command key, then click the play button. DO NOT release the key until the WGT Golf Configuration window appears. Now release the key and select your screen resolution setting. Check the windowed mode checkbox, ignore all other options then click play.
    Subsequent launches should function normally."
  • Bluegartons
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 1:46 AM

Thanks, you're a star - that worked first time and fixed things, sorry for delay in replying!

• ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 10:58 AM

You're welcome Blue. I'll pass your thanks along to the appropriate department.

RSS