Forums

Help › Forums

iPad Main Menu

Tue, Mar 30 2021 8:43 AM (4 replies)
  • DennisTM3
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 4:10 PM

Hi,

I just installed the iPad app from the App Store and after signing in the game always just automatically finds an opponent and begins an online match.  There is no way to get to the main menu. If I fully close the app it just auto finds a match each and every time or automatically tries to reconnect to the previous person.

The when I am in the auto assigned game there is no way to exit or quit.  I can only force close the iPad app.

Any help would be appreciated,

-DM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 12:15 AM

I play on an iPad all the time , mine is working fine , sorry , I would just recommend , you delete app switch off iPad , put iPad back on and reload app , and keep fingers crossed , good luck 

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 1:37 AM

That’s what happens to everyone when you’re a level 1. After your first head-to-head match all will be good.

• TommoUK01
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 5:43 AM
    Exactly same thing happens to me on my iPad . Did you ever solve the problem it’s driving me nuts .
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 8:43 AM

When you first start playing the game there is a special coin room for "Hack" tier players only that is only 25 or 50 coins to play. Once you advance to the "Amateur" tier this room disappears.

It is there for beginner players to learn the game without having to wager too many coins or being forced to play against more skilled and/or better equipped players.

As far as forcing you to play these matches when you start out, it wasn't like this when I first started playing a few years ago but maybe WGT changed it so that you must play this way until you have played X number of H2H matches or advance to Amateur tier as some kind of safeguard for beginning players from losing all their coins in the first 5 mins of playing.

Maybe a WGT admin can clarify?

RSS