Forums

Help › Forums

Charged 3 strokes in tournaments

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 15 2021 11:00 AM (3 replies)
  • Larry33Birdie
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 7:29 AM

This has happened to me repeatedly.  I'm playing great, then my opponent in the match forfeits and I'm assessed a bigey for each of the 3 holes, regardless of how I play. 

This also happens when the game locks up, not sure of the cause of locking up but it often happens before we even start the match and I'm charged with a bogey on all 3 holes. 

I complained and they gave me back my measly entry fee, every time, all I asked was that they fix this glitch, but no they won't do it.

I've paid my dues in this game literally, and I look forward to the tournaments and then this happens, so frustrating, and they offer me my entry fee back, ridiculous. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 7:33 AM

search box on the right. use it.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 10:24 AM

I have suffered the bogey glitch and I have also been able to continue on after a player forfeits. 

that is kind of the breaks with the showdown. You know the risks of playing. It is something fun to do and if you don’t enjoy it, I wouldn’t play it.  

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 11:00 AM

Larry33Birdie:
    This has happened to me repeatedly.  I'm playing great, then my opponent in the match forfeits and I'm assessed a bigey for each of the 3 holes, regardless of how I play. 

This issue has already been discussed dozens of times.  Every Showdown it happens.  Here is just one example of a recent thread on this:  Glitch in showdown

There is a workaround that may or may not help you.  Use the Search box to the right to find it.  Helpful hint:  try searching for "Mythanatos Showdown".

RSS