Tue, Mar 9 2021 2:06 AM

Has anyone any pointers plz

I have emailed:

I have emailed both the address below but no reply from either

so as a last resort I'm asking for help fro the forum

members@worldgolftour.com

https://m.wgt.com/help/request?ref=wgt

but its fallen on deaf ears so they are both without reply

I have had a problem with my internet services at the beginning of March and service provider needed to come out to look at it

my router was broken and they needed to replace it.

I have lost all my XP roll over days and been reset back to day one I think it was about 6 months worth

Is it possible to get these back as I could not get online to play the game to keep it running

Any help would be Greatful

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 9:49 AM

onetotheleft:
    Any help

You did what is recommended by emailing Customer Support. All you can do now is wait for them to respond.

Don

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 10:53 AM

members@worldgolftour.com will probably give you the quickest response.

They are usually pretty quick to respond.  They've restored my CDP within a couple days after there were some connection issues that caused me to lose my streak.

If you are polite and courteous and explain why you lost your streak, I think you'll find them to be helpful and sympathetic.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 3:35 AM

onetotheleft:

I have lost all my XP roll over days and been reset back to day one I think it was about 6 months worth

Is it possible to get these back as I could not get online to play the game to keep it running

I am going to take another approach, You shouldn't get your streak restored. Not having an internet connection on a computer is no longer a valid reason to lose your streak! Almost everyone today has a smart phone or a tablet, Simply install WGT Golf Mobile on your smart phone and if for any reason you can't access WGT on your computer play on your phone using your phone service provider network and you can easily keep your streak alive, 

I have lost my streak 3 times in 10 years all except one due to no internet  but since WGT started WGT Golf Mobile I get most of my consecutive days on my phone at work. during lunch hour,  The last time I lost my streak was in 2012 because I was in the hospital overnight for kidney stone surgery and didn't get hole in time play. If they had WGT mobile then I could have played on my phone and kept my streak alive, which at this time is 3168 days. So I really don't think anyone who loses his or her streak due to no internet should have their streak restored. It is a slap in the face to those of us who have kept of streaks going. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 4:41 AM

borntobesting:
    I am going to take another approach, You shouldn't get your streak restored

I agree with you on this as the ease of restoring CDP is getting out of control.

However, with that being said, contrary to popular belief CDP is a very integral part of WGT. Freemium games DEPEND on the little things like WGT's CDP to keep the basic players interested. In a nutshell it is all about the addiction process. Offering an incentive for something as simple as playing every day builds over time. The higher you get the more it weighs on you to continue.

Just my opinion obviously

Don

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 6:38 PM

Well......since we're offering opinion, I think I'll give it a shot.....

Why?      Does it really matter?

Unless you were unable to play, participate, etc......  due to WGT being offline and unavailable..................  it's on you.     

Yeah........it really is that simple......

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 11:29 AM

borntobesting:
    I am going to take another approach, You shouldn't get your streak restored.

I guess I see it a little differently, Joe.  To me, this is an easy win-win for both the player and WGT.  The player whose streak is restored walks away happy.  And WGT CS earns some good will for doing it.  You, me, and everyone else who plays are not affected in the slightest.

Looking at your status and your country club name, I would hope you'd understand that charity and kindness can be a good thing.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 12:05 PM

SamSpayed:
    I guess I see it a little differently, Joe.  To me, this is an easy win-win for both the player and WGT.  The player whose streak is restored walks away happy.  And WGT CS earns some good will for doing it.  You, me, and everyone else who plays are not affected in the slightest.

That's also my take on it.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 6:28 AM

Use your phone or tablet device

• onetotheleft
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 7:02 AM

I don't own a smart phone or a tablet I only use the computer but thx for your reply

and pointing that out may help other ;)

XP all restored now thank you 

• PAGES
RSS