Forums

Help › Forums

Putter Pal

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2021 3:28 PM (7 replies)
  • Cenzo91
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 9:39 AM

So I accidentally turned off the Putter Pal during a tournament this morning.  IT WILL NOT GO BACK ON.  I keep going into the settings (durring the round, after the round) and turning it on, and it WON'T TURN BACK ON. What the heck is going on here?  I CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT IT.  What is up?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 1:58 AM

Cenzo91:

So I accidentally turned off the Putter Pal during a tournament this morning.  IT WILL NOT GO BACK ON.  I keep going into the settings (durring the round, after the round) and turning it on, and it WON'T TURN BACK ON. What the heck is going on here?  I CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT IT.  What is up?

Try this...

Go to Game Settings

Turn OFF both Shot/Putter Pal

Save/Close

Go back to Game Settings

Turn ON both Shot/Putter Pal

Save/Close

• Cenzo91
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 5:00 AM

So I'm going to be honest - I didn't know if you were screwing with me and by doing what you suggested would ultimately result in both putter and shot pal being disabled without me being able to turn it back on.  So I went back and forth on whether or not to try what you suggested.  First I uninstalled/reinstalled - that didn't work.  So I gave your suggestion a shot - and YOU BEAUTIFUL S.O.B. IT WORKED!  Thank you!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 9:30 AM

Cenzo91:

So I'm going to be honest - I didn't know if you were screwing with me and by doing what you suggested would ultimately result in both putter and shot pal being disabled without me being able to turn it back on.  So I went back and forth on whether or not to try what you suggested.  First I uninstalled/reinstalled - that didn't work.  So I gave your suggestion a shot - and YOU BEAUTIFUL S.O.B. IT WORKED!  Thank you!

LOL

I know it sounds like a crazy suggestion... it does.

Glad it worked out for you.

Happy Hitting

Don

• BabaYega
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 9:52 PM

It worked! ty

• wigbymartin
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 8:36 AM
    Hello everyone Can somebody please explain to me putter pal? When i have it on i putt worse, because I don’t understand what the percentages mean. In other words percentage of what? Sorry sound dumb here but i just don’t get it lol
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 2:53 PM

wigbymartin:
    Hello everyone Can somebody please explain to me putter pal? When i have it on i putt worse, because I don’t understand what the percentages mean. In other words percentage of what? Sorry sound dumb here but i just don’t get it lol

Percentage of full power.  For example, if you are using your putter's 15 ft meter, and you move your power meter to 60% using the putter pal lines as a guide, you'll be hitting your putt for 9 ft of power.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 3:28 PM

SamSpayed:

wigbymartin:

Percentage of full power.  For example, if you are using your putter's 15 ft meter, and you move your power meter to 60% using the putter pal lines as a guide, you'll be hitting your putt for 9 ft of power.

Which, for my game, means it will go either 6 ft or 15 ft....oi veh.

RSS