Help › Forums

Invisible Country Club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 10 2021 7:49 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 10:02 PM

I started a CC called "Caddy_Shack" when I joined WGT in August of 2020. We currently have 64 members.

One of the members accidentally left the Club and when he searched for it the Club didn't appear.

Subsequently, I and a Club Director have also searched and our Club is not listed amongst the other Caddy Snacks. The recruitment settings are on, "Yes, all players can join."

Is there something else I've not set correctly? I'm on Mobile but use the website, through mobile app, for some club tools.

Thank you,

LeftyMcGee7/Bill

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 9:45 AM

Bump for response from Support

LeftyMcGee7:

I started a CC called "Caddy_Shack" when I joined WGT in August of 2020. We currently have 64 members.

One of the members accidentally left the Club and when he searched for it the Club didn't appear.

Subsequently, I and a Club Director have also searched and our Club is not listed amongst the other Caddy Snacks. The recruitment settings are on, "Yes, all players can join."

Is there something else I've not set correctly? I'm on Mobile but use the website, through mobile app, for some club tools.

Thank you,

LeftyMcGee7/Bill

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 2:22 PM

All the clubs with the name caddyshack will appear first. 

I did find your club listed if I just typed in Caddy_. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:35 PM

LeftyMcGee7:
    Bump for response from Support
    Don't hope for support replies here - this is a user forum.

We help as much as we can!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:16 PM

Dave33200:

All the clubs with the name caddyshack will appear first. 

I did find your club listed if I just typed in Caddy_. 

Yes it shows up but if you click on it Caddy_Shack is not the CC that loads. it is Caddy Shack without the underscore. And that CC is completely dead.4 members and the last time any of then played was 2016, 

Your CC can be found by clicking on the CC name on any of your members profile page, it loads then.

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:26 PM

I reckon your best option would be to send an email to members@worldgolftour.com and ask them to investigate. It is odd that when you search for Caddy_Shack your club appears in the list but when you click on the club name it takes you to a different club.

Provide them with as much info as you can and they may be able to fix it for you.

Ed

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:33 PM

Lefty, you also mentioned caddy sNack in your post, I assume it isn’t  that🤔

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 6:08 PM

borntobesting:
    Yes it shows up but if you click on it Caddy_Shack is not the CC that loads. it is Caddy Shack without the underscore.

I think that is the crux of the problem.

If you click on the Caddy_Shack that shows up in the Search results, it takes you to the CADDY SHACK country club https://www.wgt.com/clubs/caddy_shack/default.aspx.

If you click on Lefty's name and go to his country club (Caddy_Shack), you'll see the URL is:  https://www.wgt.com/clubs/caddy_shack2/default.aspx.

Apparently, it's building the wrong URL for Lefty's club on the COUNTRY CLUB SEARCH page.

Like Edward said, your best bet is to email members@worldgolftour.com and include that information.  You are very unlikely to get a response from WGT here.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 9:36 PM

Thank all y'all SO MUCH for your help and replies! 

I will definitely send this info to the provided support email.

And alosso, y'all seem to be the folks to ask. 🙂

Thanks again.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 9:38 PM

I called ours "Caddy Shack" and all the others "Caddy Snack" 😂

• PAGES
RSS