Forums

Help › Forums

OCGL Country Club + Team Speak Ladder League Invite

Wed, Mar 2 2022 8:15 PM (5 replies)
  • MichaelR
    263 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 6:20 AM

Hi,

I'm the owner of the OCGL CC that is connected to a Ladder League, one of only a few in WGT. We are looking for active members that want to play in the Turf Wars and CC Clashes as well as tournaments within our CC and join the ladder league we support. We have about 45 members but all are very active. Our members are from the US, Canada, the UK and Africa. There are no quitters, no cost, and we play using Team-speak so we talk to each other while playing. As a result we are able to develop great friendships with people that have the same interest, which is Golf.  You may not understand what a Ladder League is and there is just know way I can explain in detail all that is involved between the Ladder League and the OCGL Country Club. What we have done to make it easier is put together a slide show that will help you see ALL that our club has to offer and explain the Ladder League and how it works as well as the OCGL Country Club and what we are all about. Just copy and paste this link to your browser and it will take you to a slide show that explains everything much better than i can.

http://bit.ly/OCGLNewMembers

Thanks

MichaelR (Mike Ryan)

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 9:58 PM

Thanks Mike for picking up the Torch of our long time CC.  Good Luck in your endeavors to increase the awareness to others of our FINE Country Club.  We are all behind you.

• Thurman15
    33 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 3:23 PM

Great idea for the Player of the Month series of tournaments Michael. Will be watching your Country Club go up through the clash rungs and turf wars.

• Stormw2012
    21 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 4:19 PM

We're making good headway Mike. We've been workin our way up nicely and gettin closer to top 100 in the clashes. We made an all time high in the Turf Wars Trophies so congrats to all your efforts!

• KevinWinters
    464 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 7:21 AM

Our March player of the month race is coming to a close this week, but I just wanted to say that I think we had a pretty successful first month. As of yesterday morning, we have 21 members that posted points and 10 members that played more than 10 rounds. I think these numbers will continue to get better over time. Good job everyone!

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2022 8:15 PM

I'm interested in a Club that has active players like myself. Ladder is a possible, like the idea, etc, 

I am pretty much a Default Tee player. Tee to green. Not much for T/W but like a few rounds of the Clash. 

But more interested in how the Ladder works. Could not use that type of link, in the top post as it don't work in my browser. 

wedge

RSS