Forums

Help › Forums

Opinions?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 9 2021 4:41 AM (3 replies)
  • Cel7
    107 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 10:12 AM

Hi There....just wondering what some of you think......am i better to continue to buy new clubs to constantly enhance my ability to score well....or am i better to stay with a decent set of clubs and continue to invest in balls.  I know there is probably not a black and white answer  but thought i would try asking.  I have a number of credits and am not really sure what to do with them.Thanks,

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 3:35 PM

Personally I prefer the route of best clubs possible before buying best balls .  Depend on your level as to whether upgrades of clubs are done as soon as possible , but best clubs and medium level balls is my preferred option. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 11:12 PM

Cel7:
    .am i better to continue to buy new clubs to constantly enhance my ability to score well....or am i better to stay with a decent set of clubs and continue to invest in balls.
    Definitely invest in wedges - those Starters are $%%!"$%!

In general, I'd support bossbird's opinion. It's nonsense to play super (and super expensive) balls if a player lacks super clubs: The characteristics do not simply add up but they have to be on a par with each other.

But, first, go shopping for wedges!

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 4:41 AM

Thanks guys.....appreciate the help!

RSS