Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to move from Home Screen

Sun, Mar 6 2022 12:45 AM (36 replies)
  • Astanford2
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 9:33 AM

I am having the exact same issue. I was finally able to get my sky trak and the WGT app on my iPad Pro to function for one 9 whole round. I was “awarded” a shirt and was then forced to go try and look at it in my profile, but when I go back to the welcome screen nothing will work. It only lets me go back into profile/shot history for the one round I’ve been able to play in two months. . Can someone please help me? This seems like a huge investment for such a little return so far. Thanks. 

• ROwaterguy
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 10:59 AM

I'm having the same issue.  Must be an account issue.  I've tried it on an iPad, iPhone, and PC and I can't click anything once the home screen loads which makes the whole game unusable.  Please help!

• ROwaterguy
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 2:23 PM

Can you take a look at my account as well and see what's going on?  I'm getting the same issue on PC, iPad, and iPhone   

WGTChampion:

I made some changes. Looks like craigwigs was able to fix his issue, but it should be fixed for bretzky and rampage now.

We're looking into why it happened. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 4:38 PM

Give it another try, you should be able to now. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• xPrimat
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 11:33 AM

Hello,

I'm having the same issue.  Must be an account issue.  I've tried it on an iPad, iPhone, and PC and I can't click anything once the home screen loads which makes the whole game unusable.  Please help!

• fk1m
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 8:40 PM

I'm also having same issue

• fk1m
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 8:09 AM

hi this is the same thing that's happening to me any fixes

• sakustoms
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 6:50 PM

I am also having the same issue. The game loads on both my iphone and my mac laptop and then freezes on the home screen I cannot click anything.

• Astanford2
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 7:15 PM

It did not work. I spent almost an hour on a chat with skytrak help and got nowhere. I can't believe this product is this expensive and is so worthless. I just want my money back at this point, given that I've had it for more than 3 months and have only gotten it to work one time, until it locked up. I just don't understand how they can get away with this. 

• sakustoms
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 8:01 AM

Any updates on why my account won't work? It would be nice to be able to play.

RSS