Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel Item Cards

Tue, Mar 9 2021 6:57 PM (3 replies)
  • WolfApel
    3,204 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 4:45 PM

Does anyone know what Apparel Item Cards are and what they do?

I've seen the apparel item packs in the Pro Shop and assumed that they were just like the ones that you win from the coin room games. But if you look at the description, they say that they contain Apparel Item Cards. 108 of them for the Platinum Pack and are guaranteed to include so many rare and epic ones. What does that mean? I can't imagine that they contain 108 items.

I've looked in the FAQ's and there is nothing. Can anyone help me out here?

I guess I could just try buying one, but I hate to buy a pig in a poke not knowing what I'm getting.

SHF

Wolf

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 10:10 AM

Apparel Item Cards are the "points" you get towards upgrading your apparel items.  So if you buy (for example) a Platinum Apparel Pack for 700 credits, you'll get 108 points.  Those points are assigned randomly to various apparel items, and usually only go toward 3 or 4 different items.

You are correct... they are the exact same packs as the ones you get from winning coin games.

After buying an Apparel Pack, if you have enough points to upgrade an apparel item to the next level, you'll still have to spend coins to do the upgrade.

Hope this helps.

• WolfApel
    3,204 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 2:13 PM

Thanks very much. That does clear things up.

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 6:57 PM

Thank you Sam.  I already bought my "pig in a poke" not enough for a BLT,,, lol

Randy

RSS