Forums

Help › Forums

App Hangs When Chat During Coin Match & Bouncing My Internet Connection

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 28 2021 11:45 AM (0 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 11:45 AM

Yesterday I experienced 2 issues and the first, concerning messaging during play, has been ongoing for a long time now;

• When someone messages during coin room games the app hangs and the spinning is seen next to the names of both players.  
      • X-ing out and restarting the app sometimes allows you back in to resume the game
      • X-ing out sometimes results in a hard stop to the game and the coins put up to play are lost.
    • The game kept shutting off my internet during play after 2 or 3 shots.  Things resumed normally after I re-established my internet connection.  If I wasn't playing the game my internet connectivity wasn't affected at all.  This appears isolated to game play yesterday only.  I've not experienced this issue today (Sunday, Feb 28th).

I have a 16gb RAM laptop with a 512 SSD, Windows 10, and play WGT via Chrome.  I've installed the app once and everything loads great.  I've never experienced issues with game updates or problems with the app not starting.

The chat issue is worse if both players chat, but occurs if even one of the players starts to chat.  

RSS