Help › Forums

"not responding" cost me 100k coins

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 1 2021 12:41 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:45 AM

Hi, just as the app found me an opponent in the 1 hole 100k coins game it locked up and wouldn't stop spinning (never even saw a name pop up for the match.....i had to reboot and when i came back i was down 100k coins

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:50 AM

Now it's happened a second time....now cost me 200k coins..... Hopefully you can resolve and reimburse

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 12:49 PM

We can't - the company may.

"Contact WGT" at the bottom!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 2:22 PM

I always find it interesting that people notice when their coin totals go up and down.

can't be just me. 

I know I wouldn't bet money that i  could be within 20-30 million of knowing what i had at a given point in time. 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 4:57 PM

Within 20-30 million, I would bet money on knowing what I had at any given point in time! 😉

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 2:41 AM

Only reason i know...i just started exploring the coin games....been something a little different and fun

Contacted them...thanks for the help

:)

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 7:42 AM

BigKnight:
    i had to reboot and when i came back i was down 100k coins

You put in 50k and your opponent put in 50K so I am wondering just how you lost 100K

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 10:47 AM

Mythanatos:

I always find it interesting that people notice when their coin totals go up and down.

can't be just me. 

I know I wouldn't bet money that i  could be within 20-30 million of knowing what i had at a given point in time. 

It's nice that you have 100M-1B worthless coins but some people don't and the game shouldn't be the cause of their losses.  I too have lost coins due to this issue and it's frustrating.  I personally don't mind losing coins when getting my butt kicked by a Tour Pro who is outplaying my azz.  But, when a game starts to endlessly spin, and you have to X-out of it and come back in, then things are just plain wrong.  Sometimes X-ing out and restarting the app works and sometimes it doesn't.  There's issues and WGT needs to address those issues.  I bet if you had $100M-$1B invested and areas where you thought were gaining were actually being swiped by the financial institution then you'd be noticing it...because it would be fraud.  Well, to those that need the 100K coins in this game to continue  enjoying the coins rooms then WGT needs to make things right.  You on the other hand couldn't give a rat's patootie as you have way too many worthless coins.  Not everyone is in the same boat.  And BTW...if you ever look at all your past posts concerning these worthless azz coins, well, let me just say, your arrogance is loathsomely obnoxious.  The things some people use to feel good about themselves.  It's hilarious and definitely good for a chuckle.  Thanks for another laugh.

To BigKnight...contact WGT CS and let them know what happened.  They'll make things right.  Click here Customer Support.

• PAGES
RSS