• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 6:37 PM

lol

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 6:49 PM

SamSpayed:
    For a mere $19.99, you can dress up like your local traffic light.

OMG, that made me laugh.... too funny! Thanks I needed that, lols

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 7:46 PM

on-off-any.... sorry but what do you mean by "any" for the apparel bonus  

Cheers

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 8:27 PM

SamSpayed:
    For a mere $19.99, you can dress up like your local traffic light.

🤣🤣🤣

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 8:44 PM

This was a magical update.

Thanks for not fixing the Players availability issue in lobby.

As always it is all about clothes n showdown. Very well done.

The torture in multiplayer games continues trying to figure out who is actually green n who is busy playing. Sweet Jesus!!!!!! 

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 8:45 PM

TdotDoba:
    on-off-any.... sorry but what do you mean by "any" for the apparel bonus  

Not being an apparel user of any sort, was kinda wondering that myself? Thought on/off pretty much covered things, lol. Must be missing something here.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 9:04 PM

it means you are desperate to find a multiplayer game other than useless coin games, it means you dont care if you or your opponents have clothes on or not. It means uou just want to find a game no matter what, you still have maybe a 15 or 20% chance you'll find one

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 9:16 PM

SamSpayed:

protonc:
    I was looking for the, fixed matchmaking issues as mentioned a few days ago. Don't see it. Sigh.

I was looking for that also.  I wonder if this is what they consider their fix to be for the matchmaking issues.

WGTChampion:

• Added an "ANY" option for Apparel Bonus in multiplayer setup

Was thinking the same, could be those issues were coming from people having different "on/off" settings, while searching for a random match and if all but the person setting it up have it set on "any" fixed it....... a bit far far fetched though... 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 3:19 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Was thinking the same, could be those issues were coming from people having different "on/off" settings, while searching for a random match and if all but the person setting it up have it set on "any" fixed it....... a bit far far fetched though...

I tried searching to join games last night using the "ANY" setting / Also tried inviting "Random" players (because the friends list showing all GREEN was still useless) 

And absolutely ZERO% difference !! Everything functioned as it did before the update...Couldn't find 1 game and NO players appeared in my lobby using the "random" search

SMH.....

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 3:36 AM

I think the apparel ANY selection is a good idea to find a match and search the entire pool of players, but they have to fix the matchmaking issue first.  I'm guessing it's still a big issue that they haven't wrapped their heads around.  Last night I didnt see any difference for matchmaking.

RSS