Forums

Help › Forums

Update 2/24/2021

Fri, Mar 5 2021 7:10 AM (83 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 9:48 AM

Hi friends,

New update has been released for standalone PCEA and Steam. Mobile platforms should be out later this week. 

Here's the key items in the release: 

• New Course! Virtual U.S. Open is back, starting 3/1 play the Front 9 Challenge for your first look at Torrey Pines
    • 2021 European eTour - New season with new, exclusive apparel (apparel bundles available only on Steam and mobile platforms) 
    • March Open - Play the newest WGT Live Series qualifier
    • Safari Showdown - Take a ride on the wild side, coming soon!
    • Fixed visual issues of buttons in proshop
    • Added an "ANY" option for Apparel Bonus in multiplayer setup
    • Fixed issue causing female avatars to change to male following matches
    • Fixed end-of-game visual errors showing erroneous icons and messages
    • Fixed issue when playing in German language causing host players to only be able to play on front 9 holes of selected course

_CHAMPION 

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:18 AM

More useless updated, But you made it prettier. Still have not fix finding people to golf and so on. Shame on you.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:31 AM

Maybe I'm missing something but I still only have 'on|off' options for apparel bonus, no 'any'.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:31 AM
    Thanks Champion
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:54 AM

ScottHope:

Maybe I'm missing something but I still only have 'on|off' options for apparel bonus, no 'any'.

I'm not sure what the problem is Scott. I have all 3 options of all Multi-player formats. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 12:10 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 12:16 PM

ScottHope:

Did you receive the Update?

I did not have what you are referring too when I was originally signed in. I logged off and logged back in to receive the Update. All was well after that.

Don

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 12:22 PM

Big deal,  more designer clothes.  Still have the obnoxious billboard, slim chance of getting a multiplayer game with random peeps but you can always get a useless coin game, not friendly w 45 sec clock.  Totally obnoxious huge chat window, either watch the chat window or the shot, not both for sure..  If You have to "Watch your opponent" why can't you at least make cute avatars with nice butts?  Avatars look like popeye on spinach steroids  and olive oil.

And I only have clothes on or off bonus,  no either or whatever

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 1:06 PM

All apparel options are appearing now, thanks.  ; )

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 2:14 PM

I was looking for the, fixed matchmaking issues as mentioned a few days ago. Don't see it. Sigh.

Champ, did you leave it off the list for a reason?

RSS