Forums

Help › Forums

Update 2/24/2021

Fri, Mar 5 2021 7:10 AM (83 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 6:30 AM

Champion,

Any way you could help me sell my old Nike Irons for 1124 credits.

Have contacted Customer Support but they just told me to click on profile and then click on sell clubs.  

I get an error message about the inventory needing to be refreshed before I can sell clubs back.  Also get error message about the clubs being in my old virtual golf bag from the flash days.

Would like to sell that golf bag back as well.  

I got the fancy golf bag for 600 credits. I know they offered 2 bags one for 400 credits but I got the one for 600 credits as it had a better look.

I could use the 1724 credits back into my account for future purchases.

Thanks for you help and thoughts on what I can or should do.

Michael

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 7:16 AM

I have the same problem and they have cant give me a answer other than they will will sell a club for me.I anm sure it has to do with the golf bag I bought and when I asked for refund they said NO we will not be giving refunds.

As far as finding a pick up game in the PCEA I gave up on that 5 months ago,I have tried for hours in a row with no success.Funny though there are always about 5 k in the coin rooms which seems like a far cry from the 15 million claimed users.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 10:16 PM

I am not sure about PCEA, but in Flash selling back clubs normally required you had to (1) disable clubs ... not in line up and (b) inactivate bags.

Tom.

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2021 7:10 AM

The reason they don't fix the many issues is because no one who works there has a clue how to fix them. They only know how to put lipstick on a pig. .

RSS