Forums

Help › Forums

Update 2/24/2021

Fri, Mar 5 2021 7:10 AM (83 replies)
  • gladsome
    446 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 4:09 AM

Firstmrmax:

..., it means you dont care if you or your opponents have clothes on or not. ...

Hhmm, the players should already wear clothes,

otherwise it distracts too much from the game.... lol

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 4:16 AM

Still almost impossible to organise games with friends, take it you just want us to play with total strangers. Most of whom either never talk or forfeit soon as look like they are losing.

Also when are you going to fix that ridiculous chat box, so big covers whole screen, would far prefer you to fix player availability ( i.e. show green or red ) and chat box before anything else.

Last but not least when are we getting all our old outfits, which you promised to transfer over from 'flash' some of us spent a lot of money on them.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 10:21 AM

carlosdev:
    The torture in multiplayer games continues trying to figure out who is actually green n who is busy playing. Sweet Jesus!!!!!! 

It seems to me that this could be fixed with some behind-the-scenes programming by WGT:

• If a player is inactive for a period of time (eg. doesn't click on anything for 15 minutes), set that player's ONLINE VISIBILITY to OFFLINE.  Once they perform some action (eg. click on something in the game), set it back to what they had it set to before.
    • If a player joins a multiplayer game, or starts a single-play tournament, set that player's ONLINE VISIBILITY to OFFLINE.  Once that game has ended, set it back to what they had it set to before.
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 10:55 AM

Quote "It seems to me that this could be fixed with some behind-the-scenes programming by WGT:"

Adobe could do it  30 years ago with flash. I don't  think wgt has any professionals working for them now Just clothing designers that are in between gigs.

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:19 PM

Since the update, I can no longer launch game via WGT Launcher. It just freezes up at "Checking for updates"  I now have to go into the old version and launch new game from there. All was fine prior to this last update.

• jacktrade51
    10,900 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:43 PM

Firstmrmax:
    Big deal,  more designer clothes. 

When do I get the clothes I earned in Flash back?  

How many of us have earned or bought clothes in Flash. Those should be back so we can look like normal people.

I get the apparel coin game.  But we should be able to get all our appearance back without spending credits.  Like clubs, we earned it, WGT cannot take it away or force us to spend money to not look like assholes.

Bring our preferred appearance back, like they once promised to do.

Tom

• jacktrade51
    10,900 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 10:20 PM

SO YOU DID NOTHING TO FIX THE ABILITY OF US ALTERNATE SHOT PLAYERS TO PLAY or PAIR UP.

LAST MONTH YOU SAID YOU WERE ABOUT TO FIX IT.

THIS UPDATE: NOTHING.

FIX IT AND FIX IT FAST.

All caps on purpose.

I WILL QUIT WGT IF YOU DON'T.  I OWN A MAJOR CLUB (I will try find a replacement owner) BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS CRAP ANYMORE.

Tom.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 11:52 PM

Hello Sam

How are you?

Thanks for the reply and the points look solid :) :) 

- Carl 

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 3:41 AM

Hi Sca, me also every 2-3 days have to delete WGT and reload as freezes during loading. Now keep copy of 'launcher.dmg' permanently in downloads saves some time. Never had these probs in 'Flash'

Vicky

RSS