Forums

Help › Forums

Editing equipment

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 5 2021 5:18 PM (5 replies)
  • bwclark174
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 7:49 AM

Is there a way to replace a 3 iron out of a set with a hybrid? When I try it seems I can only replace a wedge and bot part of the iron set.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 9:51 AM

bwclark174:

Is there a way to replace a 3 iron out of a set with a hybrid? When I try it seems I can only replace a wedge and bot part of the iron set.

Iron sets CANNOT be edited.

Don

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 12:53 PM

bwclark174:

The iron sets are programmed as a set 3 iron - PW  not single clubs.. If they ever programmed then as single clubs the Pro shop would be a logistical nightmare, At the present time there are 32 iron sets on 3 pages in the pro shop. If they programmed the iron sets as single clubs that would skyrocket to 288 entries on 48 pages. It is best just to keep it as it is. Sure they could program the iron set as 4 iron - PW but then someone would complain about having to use a 4 iron instead of another hybrid, 

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 3:33 PM

No. Also, Hybrids are a waste of a club. You'll get more out of 3 wedges.

• MrPoOpY
    66 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2021 4:46 PM

yeah i like using 3 wedges! this new layout won't let me or i cant figure it out. I am stuck using two wedges and a hybrid witch i don't use. i helped a friend but he is only a master since i am a champ is it different for me? because it sure is not working the same.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2021 5:18 PM

MrPoOpY:

yeah i like using 3 wedges! this new layout won't let me or i cant figure it out. I am stuck using two wedges and a hybrid witch i don't use. i helped a friend but he is only a master since i am a champ is it different for me? because it sure is not working the same.

Watch the following video on YouTube...

How to Equip a 3rd Wedge on PCEA

Don

RSS