Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger woods

Thu, Feb 25 2021 1:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 1:21 PM

I know he isn’t loved by everyone , but following news of his car crash , where he seems to have sustained serious leg injuries , I certainly wish him well , and hope he makes a full recovery. 

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 2:16 PM

A full recovery back to mediocrity.....

His game ended with his marriage years ago.

You never recover from becoming a golf ball, for an estranged  spouse

Spiritually speaking     ;-))

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 1:16 AM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Tiger.

• craigswan
    30,949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 1:40 AM

Wishing him all the best for his recovery .

GIF tiger woods - animated GIF on GIFER

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 5:48 AM

I'm also hoping he has a full and speedy recovery. The new Tiger Woods is so fun to see on the golf course. And his 2019 Masters win was absolutely incredible. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 8:16 AM

I had a motorbike accident when I was 17 , with severe leg damage , which in turn has led to ankle fusion , I wouldn’t want anyone , to go through that. This really might cause him to give up professional golf , but worse than that it is likely to affect him , for the rest of his life . I am sad for him. 

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 8:26 AM

gonfission:

A full recovery back to mediocrity.....

His game ended with his marriage years ago.

You never recover from becoming a golf ball, for an estranged  spouse

Spiritually speaking     ;-))

i guess his latest masters win was just me dreaming it then

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:06 AM

I am not marginalizing him. He has NEVER been able to overcome his debacle with the striker.... Mentally.......

Has any reason for him losing control other that TO MUCH SPEED? I think so...But not divulged. It will come out eventually. He is damaged goods..........

Rage issues is my guess, with a dash of transference, added for good measure

His last interview showed bags under his eyes that Tommy Chong (Cheech & Chong) would be jealous over. His joviality was over the top, because he was stoned outta his mind. Good for him!

Yes marijuana is remarkably helpful with pain, however, it leaves tell tale signs when you are *stoned to Bejesus*, Bill Murray.............

I don't dislike him as a person, However, as an advocate for the prissy game of golf, he has lost ALL credibility. People can only remember so much past, before the future rewrites his past. It is doing so now. 

The clingers are taken in by his Stockholm Syndrome.....Nice guy, underdog issues

Time for him to go, out on top, as you say of his last achievement. That would canonize his efforts of the past. His near future will destroy him if he chooses to stay.

Tigers reputation as a top notch golfer has been tarnished beyond repair by himself, the ones that rely on wholesomeness, family orientated sports viewing, are not so close to Tiger anymore.

After this chance idiotic adventure, I'd be surprised if any insurance company will write him a policy... He has proven time & time again, he IS NOT IN CONTROL...

Outside the courses, he must prop up the values of the golfing community. This is his dilemma. No amount of pshycho babble can save him at his age. 

Best of luck to him

Just saying 

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 11:41 AM

Remember what Ben Hogan accomplished after his close encounter...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 12:37 PM

bossbird:

I know he isn’t loved by everyone , but following news of his car crash , where he seems to have sustained serious leg injuries , I certainly wish him well , and hope he makes a full recovery. 

Has anyone said what caused the accident? All they are saying is a single car accident. The leg ankle and foot injuries really seem quite serious, Needing rods and screws to repair the damage, 

Seeing that it happened so early in the morning he could simply fallen asleep at the wheel, 

• PAGES
RSS