Forums

Help › Forums

Lost Irons

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 26 2021 3:41 AM (8 replies)
  • Raptor13
    10 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 6:41 PM

I leveled up today and tried a new set of irons as a gift for the level up. When they expired, I cant get my irons to show up in my equipment so I can re-equip them to my bag. It doesn't even show I have irons except they do show up if I want to sell them. Which I don't!

Any help you can give would be good as now I cant play a game with no irons. 

Thank You

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 7:29 PM

Check under the required equipment tabs

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 1:37 AM

This is a longstanding bug on rentals of required club categories.  If you don't remove them and replace them with a set you own, it won't automatically re-equip them.

Go into the game settings using the little gear wheel in the lower right of the Home Screen, set the customize equipment setting to "Normal" and save the setting, then see if you can re-equip your original set.  If so, you can go back to to the customize equipment setting and reset it to "Advanced".

For some reason this only seems to apply to required club categories, I've been able to replace optional clubs without hassle.  

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 6:28 AM

I see a lot of older players have older clubs too. Like you. Any specific reason?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 11:11 AM

Why replace a good club, since it doesn't wear?

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 1:58 AM

But now that you have a better club with more range. Why not sell the older one for credits?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 9:54 PM

Ka9shk:

But now that you have a better club with more range. Why not sell the older one for credits?

I can think of a few reasons:

1.  You like the old club.  Maybe it has nostalgic value to you, or you just like the way it looks or plays.

2.  If you're playing a round with a friend who is about to reach a level where a particular club will become available, you can equip the club and demo it for him so he can see how it plays.

3.  If you want to play a more competitive round against a lower-level friend, you can equip your bag with lower-level clubs to even the playing field a bit.

RSS