Forums

Help › Forums

Premier went away

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 23 2021 9:57 PM (7 replies)
  • Frank03618
    159 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 4:49 PM

I have a Premier membership that went away with the last up date. The Pro shop still shows that I own it. I have had no response from WGT

WGT could take time to explain why they don't give a general response to all the bugs that just showed up on this last update

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 8:49 PM

Frank03618:
    I have a Premier membership that went away with the last up date. The Pro shop still shows that I own it. I have had no response from WGT
    Have the benefits gone away with the badge? Often enough, it's but a display issue.

Frank03618:
    WGT could take time to explain why they don't give a general response to all the bugs that just showed up on this last update
    They terminated such messages long time ago because it impedes the implementation of new flaws into the next updates!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 10:21 AM

Frank03618:

If it was the free Premier Membership that WGT gave out in November, those all expired in February. Originally, they were only to be 30 days, but they extended them twice, which is why they lasted to February.

They were always time bound. Now, if you purchased one, that's a different story. 

• Frank03618
    159 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 1:50 PM

Robert1893:

Frank03618:

If it was the free Premier Membership that WGT gave out in November, those all expired in February. Originally, they were only to be 30 days, but they extended them twice, which is why they lasted to February.

They were always time bound. Now, if you purchased one, that's a different story. 

So because it was free I'll have the Pro Shop blocking me from buying It for how long ?  It will not allow me to buy something that the Pro Shop still has as owned which is a Premier membership for a year

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 2:40 PM

when i click on your profile it doesnt show the P for Premier. so i doubt  you have it. If you see a red P then you don't have it. the Red P is for expired.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 3:13 PM

Have you tried to purchase it via the launcher, mobile or the main WGT pro shop page? Mine also expired (freebie one) and it lets me all the way to the green purchase tab via WGT page. Someone shoot me if I ever click it though... 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 3:17 PM

Frank03618:
    So because it was free I'll have the Pro Shop blocking me from buying It for how long ?  It will not allow me to buy something that the Pro Shop still has as owned which is a Premier membership for a year

I have no idea what you mean by it's blocking you from buying it. I have an active Premier membership, and when I go to the Pro Shop it gives me a renew option. 

You'll need to take it up with WGT by contacting them directly. Generally (but not always), they don't respond to forum posts. But I seriously doubt your issue is related to any recent update. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 9:57 PM

Mythanatos:

when i click on your profile it doesnt show the P for Premier. so i doubt  you have it. If you see a red P then you don't have it. the Red P is for expired.

What he may be seeing on his game main page is probably this. The Green P without a timer underneath it. When my free Premier first expired the P turned red for 2 or 3 days, After that it changed back to green. without the timer. I just went to the pro shop via mobile. When you choose premier it shows owned ang gives you the option to gift or purchase. If you go through the launcher it also gives you those 2 options but doesn't say owned. The cost on both those versions of the pro shop is 180000 credits. If you go to the pro shop via a browser you still have the same 2 options except it  is on sale for 171000 credits. a 5% savings, 

With Cabo and Whistler being gone and for anyone higher than level 102 even the cheaper price on the browser version is way too high. 

RSS