Help › Forums

Spooky balls at a distance?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 18 2021 12:55 PM (4 replies)
  • gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 2:00 AM

Every WGT player,  take note:

Every time you are the first to tee off,  have a look on the fairway,  50% of the time there is a ball either on the fairway or near the green.

I have been documenting this phenomena for 8 weeks now and the ball's colour is either white or  yellow.

It is impossible for this ball to belong to anyone.   This is a complete mystery  -  who's ball is it?   Where did it come from?   Why is it there?   What is the colour coding for? 

Is the ball from inter-stellar space?  

Is the ball sending  us a message?

Hmm...

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 11:52 AM

gherkinhead1:
    It is impossible for this ball to belong to anyone.  

Yes thats prob my Titliest. I have lost a few of them on diff courses. Never noticed the hole in my golf bag. Pick them and leave them at the pro shop if you would please. Thanks. Cheers

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 12:47 PM

I like to think they belong to Andyson........Casey.........Yankee Jim.... and others still joining us for a game now and then.

I also wonder sometimes that if there is already a ball on the fairway that none of us hit there, then how accurate will the programming be on my shot?

Just more all-star performance from the Pine Street Programmers.

• Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 3:11 AM

I think it's an undocumented "feature" to add a bit of reality to the game. 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 12:55 PM

Greynurse0:
    "feature" to add a bit of reality to the game. 

Sort of like the magical clothing thats allows you drive the ball farther and putt better. LOL. Yea that reality isn't it.

RSS