Community Update February

Mon, Mar 1 2021 7:13 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:32 AM

BPeterson8256:

TopShelf2010:

If I may, to anyone who reads this, was there an actual Update or were all the "fixes" done behind the scenes?

WGTChampion:

We expect to have a new release out next week

_CHAMPION 

Thanks Brett... I completely misread what Champ posted

LOL

Don

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:38 AM

WGTChampion:
    We expect to have a new release out next week to help fix various matchmaking issues and a bug that causes female avatars to change to male avatars after completing a game. Don’t worry, these aren’t the only 2 fixes in the release.

THIS is by far the most exciting news in this post....Fingers crossed  🤞

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:47 AM

An update, awesome! Thanks!

Still waiting for #3.  ;-p   Part of the closest-to-the-hole?

Wind will be whipping, cliffs are ready, WGT installed a new ball net to recycle all the lost balls, I can't wait!  

Champ:"It's majestic fan art."

View

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 11:16 AM

Good news that they're fixing a couple bugs that their developers caused.

Hopefully they'll also fix the connectivity (LOADING) issues and the "Game Ended Without a Winner" bug.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 8:03 PM

WGTChampion:
    We expect to have a new release out next week to help fix various matchmaking issues and a bug that causes female avatars to change to male avatars after completing a game. Don’t worry, these aren’t the only 2 fixes in the release

Any improvement is good.

The term "various matchmaking issues" concerns me because I have never see any acknowlegement WGT recognizes what the issues are from the perspective of us players, although many of us have mentioned the multiple problems many times.

Tom.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 7:13 AM

WGTChampion:
    You will finally be able to check out the NEW TORREY PINES COURSE starting March 1, by playing the Virtual U.S. Open Front 9 Challenge closest-to-the-hole tournament!

Front 9 looks wonderful. Nicely done WGT.

Don

• PAGES
RSS