Help › Forums

Community Update February

Mon, Mar 1 2021 7:13 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:43 PM

Hi everyone, 

It’s been a little while and you deserve an update of what we’re up to. Spoiler: the most exciting news is at the end. 

The 2021 season of the European eTour kicks off next week. You should notice the tournament beginning midday on February 24th. Unlike last season where we did several 1-week qualifiers to determine players to reach the bracket round, this will be a single qualifier tournament to determine the players who reach the bracket round. The European eTour Portugal Masters Qualifier will run from February 24 to March 28. 

The Live Series February Championship will be streaming LIVE on our Twitch and YouTube pages tomorrow (Saturday) February 20 at 9am PT. Come hang out in the chat with us and cheer on your favorite players! Additionally, the WGT Live Series: March Open will be kicking off tomorrow too. Be sure to compete and get your name on the World Rankings.

We expect to have a new release out next week to help fix various matchmaking issues and a bug that causes female avatars to change to male avatars after completing a game. Don’t worry, these aren’t the only 2 fixes in the release.

And now for the most exciting part that I mentioned before. 

You will finally be able to check out the NEW TORREY PINES COURSE starting March 1, by playing the Virtual U.S. Open Front 9 Challenge closest-to-the-hole tournament!

What? But that’s, like, so close! I couldn’t be more excited about this!

I KNOW!!!

Talk soon, 

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:47 PM

Thank you .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:54 PM

WGTChampion:
    Spoiler:

?    any " bugs " /   "  ivestagatables " for Team Yancy   ?

OPYEUCLID .

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:56 PM

Thanks champ 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 5:27 PM

WGTChampion:
    And now for the most exciting part that I mentioned before. 

Thanks Champ!

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 7:00 PM

Great news

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 4:38 AM

Thanks Champ.

If I may, to anyone who reads this, was there an actual Update or were all the "fixes" done behind the scenes?

Could someone post what the most current "version" of the game is?

Thanks in advance

Don

PS: Looking forward to the Live Series later today

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 5:35 AM

Cool news, thanks!

Will it be the usual set of clubs for the eTour qualifier or do I have to go and earn some credits to buy new ones? :)

• PQQk13
    36 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 6:05 AM

That’s great that Torrey Pines is finally coming to the game.

When will we be expecting the full course 18holes to the game? There is a lot of great courses that are only available for CTTH which is a disappointment.

Thanks for the update Champ

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:21 AM

TopShelf2010:

If I may, to anyone who reads this, was there an actual Update or were all the "fixes" done behind the scenes?

WGTChampion:

We expect to have a new release out next week

_CHAMPION 

• PAGES
RSS