Forums

Help › Forums

unusual problem

Sat, Feb 20 2021 6:56 AM (6 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 11:51 AM

This just started today, When I log on to the forums directly to the site with Edge I have to log in even though I had it set to remember me. But When i load the game I am still logged in and if I go to the site by clicking on free credits I am still logged in and Edge is my default browser, If I go to the site with either Chrome of Firefox I am still logged in. It is just Edge when I go directly to the site that this happens, Any one else having this happen? 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:29 PM

No sry actually having serious issues with gameplay tonight. Constantly getting 'Resolving Shot' and other loading errors regarding Connectivity, 'Retry, Retry,' 

My internet is fiber optic and I have zero issues..ever, with connection. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 5:03 PM

wedge0837:

No sry actually having serious issues with gameplay tonight. Constantly getting 'Resolving Shot' and other loading errors regarding Connectivity, 'Retry, Retry,' 

My internet is fiber optic and I have zero issues..ever, with connection. 

I am unable to get very far trying to log in as there seems to be a connection issue with wgt server for me. 

The message that roars is 'WE'RE SORRY' everytime I have to 'RETRY' for the server. Constant 'Retreiving' this and that while tyring to link with the SERVER. 

All while i am was trying to play a few more clash games. Now I can't get the APP to work. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 6:25 PM

wedge0837:
    Constant 'Retreiving' this and that while tyring to link with the SERVER. 

While finally getting into a Clash the game still loads very slow, stalls inbetween shots, hangs forever with the blue spinning in the left corner, waiting, them asks to 'Retry', I do so, it finally reconnects..plays a hole or a shot then the same, so its taking quite a bit of time to get a mere 9 holes in the Clash. 

Forums are working great though. 

Mark. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 1:55 AM

borntobesting:

This just started today, When I log on to the forums directly to the site with Edge I have to log in even though I had it set to remember me. But When i load the game I am still logged in and if I go to the site by clicking on free credits I am still logged in and Edge is my default browser, If I go to the site with either Chrome of Firefox I am still logged in. It is just Edge when I go directly to the site that this happens, Any one else having this happen? 

Do you have the history setting in the Edge set to delete itself automatically, when you close the browser? Cause that'd explain it... 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 6:55 AM

wedge0837:

wedge0837:
    Constant 'Retreiving' this and that while tyring to link with the SERVER. 

While finally getting into a Clash the game still loads very slow, stalls inbetween shots, hangs forever with the blue spinning in the left corner, waiting, them asks to 'Retry', I do so, it finally reconnects..plays a hole or a shot then the same, so its taking quite a bit of time to get a mere 9 holes in the Clash. 

Forums are working great though. 

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE APP AS ITS STILL 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 6:56 AM

wedge0837:

I am unable to get very far trying to log in as there seems to be a connection issue with wgt server for me. 

The message that roars is 'WE'RE SORRY' everytime I have to 'RETRY' for the server. Constant 'Retreiving' this and that while tyring to link with the SERVER. 

NEED A FIX TO THIS

RSS