Forums

Help › Forums

C&M Hickory Driver?

Thu, Mar 3 2022 5:03 PM (30 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,890 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:35 PM

PETERGEORGE1:

It has the exact same specs as the TaylorMade SIM Driver (L74+), which is an excellent driver and sells for 3,045 credits.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 2:24 PM
    No sense in busting your butt to level up, that's what I tell the new hacks. Just spend the tap in fee, buy some low level distance balls, ur set. Level 1, hack, driving the greens, 2 putt for birds, clean up in coin rooms, what a great idea, from wgt !!!!!
  • MrCReePaR
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 3:16 PM

TopShelf2010:

BPeterson8256:

bossbird:

It’s a pity the driver can’t be sold , I have no need of it ! 

If you could sell it back, you would make a small fortune. The price tag on this driver is 100,000 credits.

Why is it that I suddenly see the Forums flooded with complaints that players are having issues selling this club in the future?

LOL

Don

I couldn't sell the  damn thing for some reason it wouldn't let me. But I agree what is wgt doing making the driver level 1. We have put in a lot of time and money (in most cases) to get to the drivers that can hit 280 and its *** that the will hand them out for what 80 buck's or so! What is the point of gaining levels then? Some times I wonder what the hell they are thinking and why did this sound like a good Idea? At leat they could have made different tiers but the style of that same club or have different club levels you can obtain the one within your level category like every other damn club in the game well excluding level 0 *** that's way out of control also if you ask me. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 8:04 AM

MrCReePaR:

I couldn't sell the  damn thing for some reason it wouldn't let me. 

You called it, Don! 😂🤣

MrCReePaR:

We have put in a lot of time and money (in most cases) to get to the drivers that can hit 280 and its *** that the will hand them out for what 80 buck's or so! 

Why do you care? It was a rare promotion that very few lower tier players will see, and even less will take advantage of. As concerns go, I would rank this a few hundred levels below "spilled milk". Probably closer to a few raindrops falling, and not even on you, falling on someone else.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 10:25 AM

BPeterson8256:
    Why do you care? It was a rare promotion that very few lower tier players will see, and even less will take advantage of. As concerns go, I would rank this a few hundred levels below "spilled milk". Probably closer to a few raindrops falling, and not even on you, falling on someone else.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 1:45 PM

BPeterson8256:
    Probably closer to a few raindrops falling,

Those are tears...not raindrops.... because they cant sell the club.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 3:44 PM

callaghan159:
    Those are tears...not raindrops.... because they cant sell the club.

LOL

I remember reading a reply from one of WGT staff in a thread where people were complaining about not being able to sell the Gold Putter back. He said something like "I can remove it from your inventory if you're not happy with or it bugs your eyes." Whoa... Okay, that sure did shut many people up. LOL

I dunno... I kinda like it. A great eye candy, the vintage look, rareness, etc... I'm definitely keeping it 'til I stop playing this game.

• SamSpayed
    4,890 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 5:43 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I kinda like it. A great eye candy, the vintage look, rareness, etc... I'm definitely keeping it 'til I stop playing this game.

Same here.  I'd love to see WGT come out with some more vintage-look clubs.  I'd be tempted to buy them even if I didn't need them.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 6:03 PM

SamSpayed:
    I'd love to see WGT come out with some more vintage-look clubs.  I'd be tempted to buy them even if I didn't need them.

+1

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 7:07 PM

Me and a few buddy's played some matches and skins and we all used the "persimmon" Vintage driver ....was pretty cool and a great look (I even dressed in knickers a'la Payne Stewart..Cudo's WGT!!... My only complaint was I was hoping the "Sound" would be authentic when we Tee'd it up But it sounded like a regular WGT driver

These are the last players to win a major with persimmon
    When it comes to the PGA Championship, the late Payne Stewart was the last player to capture the Wanamaker Trophy while yielding a persimmon driver when he did so in 1989 at Kemper Lakes Golf Club in Long Grove, Illinois (site of the 2018 KPMG Women's PGA Championship).

RSS