Forums

Help › Forums

IS WGT GOING TO ALLOW 3 WEDGES AGAIN?

Wed, Jun 21 2023 9:13 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EK2019
    36 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:04 AM

Anybody know if WGT is going to give us back the possibility to use 3 wedges again? I bought 3 of the best wedges bc I was allowed to use them yet with the desktop version I cannot use my 3 wedges like before. 2 Wedges are only allowed. Can I at least get my money back if not...? Or they need to allow us to switch out one club from the set (Pitching iron) for my better expensive Pitching wedge???

Come on WGT!!

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 9:34 AM

Open the game and click on the settings icon in the lower right corner. Under General there will be a Customize Equipment option, set this to Advanced instead of Basic. You should be able to replace the hybrid in your bag with a 3rd wedge now. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• Batfeet
    37 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 8:26 AM

I tried this and still can't get rid or "un-equip" this crappy house hybrid that showed up out of no where. Help WGT

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 9:43 AM

this worked for me. make sure your in customize equipment click advance then edit equipment , the left column click on hybrid, then up top click on wedges, pick one you want , then equip it.

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 9:58 AM

Me either, Macintosh here, Desktop app

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 10:07 AM

WGTShamWow:

Open the game and click on the settings icon in the lower right corner. Under General there will be a Customize Equipment option, set this to Advanced instead of Basic. You should be able to replace the hybrid in your bag with a 3rd wedge now. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

That finally worked, you have to choose hybrid and on that page you click hybrid and change it there... Dang, Finally!!!! 

THANKS

• Batfeet
    37 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 12:05 PM

That did the trick!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

• Hacker456
    167 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 8:08 AM

I'm missing something.  I click on hybrid but I don't see the option to remove it.  When I go to wedges, I am only allowed to pick one lob wedge and one sand wedge.  I would like 2 lob wedges and no hybrid.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 10:55 AM

Hacker456:

I'm missing something.  I click on hybrid but I don't see the option to remove it.  When I go to wedges, I am only allowed to pick one lob wedge and one sand wedge.  I would like 2 lob wedges and no hybrid.

Make sure your Game/Equipment Settings are set to ADVANCED

• chico620
    21 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 12:08 PM

This happened to me after a iron rental expired.

The iron icon disappeared, so I couldn't select irons directly.

I had to select the wedge icon on the left to find my regular irons, which dropped me to two wedges.

I went back to the previous screen; the irons icon was available.

I did the suggestion of making sure the advanced equipment was selected in settings (general).

Came back to the edit equipment.

I don't use a hybrid, so I selected the hybrid club icon on the left, then selected the wedge category on the top, then selected my wedge to equip.

• PAGES
RSS