• arblebargle
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 8:38 AM

TopShelf2010:

arblebargle:

Is the game good again yet?

Better than ever

Don

that seems unlikely, is there a 3 click meter yet?

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 9:46 AM

arblebargle:

Why 3 click?  Basically that amounts to having to hit the ding twice, each shot.  Once for power and again the ding line.  Could say a certain word, but will refrain.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:54 PM

garyk49:
    Could say a certain word, but will refrain.

Thank you. There is enough childlike foolishness in the "Community Help"......"Clash". LMAO. 

Cheers

• arblebargle
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 3:57 PM

garyk49:

arblebargle:

Why 3 click?  Basically that amounts to having to hit the ding twice, each shot.  Once for power and again the ding line.  Could say a certain word, but will refrain.

because it's superior? What about realistic putting or shoes that don't give you distance? Do those things matter? I think the people who make snide comments just don't want to admit the obvious, the game is over , it's pathetic and childlike; kind of like claiming the ability to 'say a certain word' but not saying it? What word are you talking about? Honest question, I don't get it

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 4:39 PM

arblebargle:

garyk49:

arblebargle:

because it's superior? What about realistic putting or shoes that don't give you distance? Do those things matter? I think the people who make snide comments just don't want to admit the obvious, the game is over , it's pathetic and childlike; kind of like claiming the ability to 'say a certain word' but not saying it? What word are you talking about? Honest question, I don't get it

Because it's superior?  Not a chance.   I have played before using 3 click, hit 97% consistently, or any % of full.

Pathetic, no, Childlike, not sure that is the correct word, cartoonish yes.  But what game isn't anymore.  At the risk of getting banned, games anymore are designed for people with the attention span of tik tok, or a piss ant.  The door is over there, maybe you shouldn't come back, it's probably not gonna change much.  We play or we don't play.  Last I remember Adults still have a choice.

You have the option of changing your shoes that don't have distance associated with them.

Sorry Callaghan; but at this point, felt I had to, the word starts with a s and ends with a d. and if that is not clear enough for you, stupid, is the word.

• bob2putt
    1,234 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 7:04 AM

It's certainly heading in the right direction. Quite a transformation overall but they have done a great job and I hope they will continue to tweak a few things in the right direction. One of them being the huge "Excellent Stroke" pop up that covers your view of your putt when the ball is rolling over the hole most of the time. Even though you hit the ding and the pop up explodes over the line and hole you may have not hit the correct speed or line and barely miss and you sometimes can't see how badly because of the pop up. They could make it a lot smaller or have it show up somewhere else on the green so the aesthetics and line aren't  obscured. I haven't seen this issue in the forum yet so I thought I would voice it just in case someone else agrees.  I am happy overall though.   Bob.

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 10:40 AM

The 3 click thing was almost already dead 15 years ago under the EA sports Tiger Woods PGA tour era. I don't see the point to get it back.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 11:04 AM

arblebargle:

TopShelf2010:

arblebargle:

Is the game good again yet?

Better than ever

Don

Image result for troll spray meme

I'm not sure that will be a big enough can to help, Don. He seems to be three click special.

RSS