Forums

Help › Forums

Please add a new shirt/jacket apparel option

Fri, Feb 12 2021 7:26 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Trailrunning
    152 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 9:04 PM

WGT, please add an apparel option in the shirts/jackets that does not effect iron or 3W distance.

Currently, all the options will change iron or 3W distance which many of us do not want to mess with. Some of us spend a lot of time and balls mapping our clubs, so the last thing we want to do is mess with our club distance. That means the only choice in shirts is to take the "basic" shirt.

Thanks

Trailrunning

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:03 AM

Trailrunning:
    That means the only choice in shirts is to take the "basic" shirt.

This is incorrect.

If you spend, I believe it is 500 credits, you can have the Appearance Only option. Any and all apparel you chose will be for the look only.

Then if/when the time comes you want to add the bonus of the clothing, you can change to Attributes.

Don

• Trailrunning
    152 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:24 AM

Don,

Thanks for the reply, but you are misunderstanding me. I am referring to the (Abilities) tab, where the shirts/jackets effect your club distance. I am asking WGT to add a shirt/jacket that gives a different enhancement, rather than effecting the distance of our clubs. All of the shirts/jackets available under the (Abilities) tab will change either your iron distance or 3W distance. Since I don't want to effect the distance of my irons or 3W, then I have to take a shirt that has no special abilities.

Thanks

Kevin

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:24 AM

For the apparel option, there are two different sections : 1) Abilities & 2) Appearance.

In abilities, just select basic clothes as I did in the image shown below.

This way, you won't get any undesired enhancement such as extra distance, forgiveness, etc., and you can wear anything you want in appearance.

Hope it helps. Cheers.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:28 AM

Oops, looks like I misunderstood too. LOL Sorry... Yeah, I don't want the distance of my clubs, as a matter of fact, ANYTHING to be affected, either. Just straight golf, WGT!

• Trailrunning
    152 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:47 AM

No worries, I guess I wasn't clear in what I was asking for.

I don't mind some of the enhancements that they give, (iron sweet spot, putting forgiveness, etc...), but all the enhancements under the shirt/jacket choices include changing iron or 3W distance. I would like to see them offer a shirt/jacket choice that has an enhancement that doesn't involve club distance. Like you, I just take the "basic" shirt so that my club distance is not effected.

Thanks

Kevin

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 10:00 AM

Trailrunning:

No worries, I guess I wasn't clear in what I was asking for.

I don't mind some of the enhancements that they give, (iron sweet spot, putting forgiveness, etc...), but all the enhancements under the shirt/jacket choices include changing iron or 3W distance. I would like to see them offer a shirt/jacket choice that has an enhancement that doesn't involve club distance. Like you, I just take the "basic" shirt so that my club distance is not effected.

Thanks

Kevin

Maybe I don't understand either I have 7 different shirts that have no abilities with them, 6 hats,5 shirts, and 3 pants.

The other way is to select WGT gear with no hat and no glove and you will have no abilities.

• Trailrunning
    152 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 10:50 AM

You are correct, there are many different shirts that have no abilities, and I just select one of the no abilities shirts.

What I am asking WGT for, is to give us a shirt option that does have some kind of ability, but not one that effects club distance.

All the shirts/jackets available either have no ability, or they effect club distance.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 4:24 PM

Forget the apparel, WGT should do away with it completly.  Have never worn something on a golf course, that enhanced any ability.  I know, I know, but it's only a game.  Just wish most would keep from treating it as such.  It's entertainment.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 4:33 PM

Trailrunning:
    What I am asking WGT for, is to give us a shirt option that does have some kind of ability, but not one that effects club distance.

Sounds like you are asking for an entirely new sponsor line because changing any of the existing lines when people already invested time to upgrade them would take away what others already spent months or years upgrading through hundreds or thousands of coin games.  That could upset those people too.

• PAGES
RSS