Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done 2021 Week 6 - AT&T Pro-Am

Thu, Feb 11 2021 7:16 AM (38 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 9:31 AM

The GOAT remains the GOAT.

I'll give a lot of people credit who picked Tom Brady, especially as an underdog, but my jaw is still on the floor trying to comprehend what happened Sunday night. That Bucs defense was vicious throughout the playoffs, but I still don't fully understand how they were able to get to the Super Bowl in the first place and then they go on to destroy a team that I would probably guess have scored a touchdown in every single game Mahomes has started... until Sunday. I don't know if everyone saw each prediction, but Gepetto1958 was a total of 5 points off with his 28-11 prediction... I know, I might have chuckled and asked how they get to 11 points if I saw the prediction, but boy do I feel like the dummy now. I have added a sleeve to your account Gepetto1958 and jacktrade51 won the random draw for the 5 people who picked Schauffele so congrats to both of you.

Couple notes to make. If you notice anything wrong with these sheets (I literally just realized I put the wrong name for a person so it can happen), feel free to message me back or let me know in the forums like JDGhost did. Also, if you pick a player not in the field and aren't able to adjust in time, I will just black out your pick for the week and you won't lose that pick. I would also just double check to make sure your guy is in the field because some of these tournaments across the ocean are willing to pay a lot of the stars to come over. Alright, here is everything you need for the week.

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

AT&T Pro-Am Field (Dustin Johnson has withdrawn, please make note of this)

Good luck everyone!

-WGTJudgeSmails

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 10:56 AM

Jordan Spieth

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 11:19 AM

I think it is about time that we see Brandt Snedeker at the top again. So I will take him.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 11:41 AM

Patrick Cantlay for me this week Judge. 

Thanks

• Gepetto1958
    4,217 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 11:50 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:
    Gepetto1958 was a total of 5 points off with his 28-11 prediction... I know, I might have chuckled and asked how they get to 11 points

Because I don't know nothing about football lol. TYVM for the sleeve Judge

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 2:03 PM

Jordan spieth for team reggie this week pal and the test went well thank you negative 🙏 👍 

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 3:08 PM

Bucs D was strong!

Jordan Spieth 

• stevedavies500
    1,865 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 3:35 PM

Well two weeks in a row my choices have missed the cut let’s see if Jordan Speith can prove he is on the up with his game again 

GlTA

Steve

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 4:04 PM

Thanks for the sleeve.

I am sure it's about to go south.  I have had 3 2/T2's this year and no wins but never been below T5 in last 5 tournaments.  I suspect that has to end.

Tom.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 4:39 PM

Phil Mickelson is always a good choice at Pebble, but this year i will take Jason Day please

RSS