Forums

Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 6:33 PM

Yiannis1970:

It's a nice thread and i congratulate you for the will of searching these things. We have the technology to do sooooooooooooooooooo many things....not now, 100 years ago. When Tesla told them ''fund me and with 12 towers worldwide i will provide energy to the whole globe for free'', they put him in the black list because of these two bad last words.

It's all about money and who's gaining more. Nothing to do with technology obstacles or technical inadequacies. Multinationals and Monopolies decide who lives and who dies.

Revive Gene Roddenberry and Sagan and put them in charge for a year. You will wake up in a new world after 365 days....

I completely agree with you Yiannis1970.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 6:34 PM

Yiannis1970:

Read this ridiculous example...

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&u=https://www.in.gr/2021/02/10/b-science/technology/bitcoin-katanalonei-diplasio-reyma-apo-tin-ellada/

My malware software blocked this site.  Is there another link to the data you reference?

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 6:42 PM

All of the technological advances we see around us today are centuries behind where humanity has been in the past.  

We humans have lived on this earth for possibly millions of years and throughout the passage of time, we have had to start from zero.  Again and again this has occurred.

Our purpose in life is to gain enough knowledge, this time, to find a way to stop the destruction of life on earth, to build space craft that can propel our species into the vast space we call the Milky Way and beyond.

To do this, we must start with a simple statement.  This statement is so powerful that it can end all suffering on earth.  The statement is this:  Love is the key to being

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 11:01 PM

Hi Mr cut and paste man,

How about you do something original and work out why we can't reconcile Quantum Physics with Einstein's General Theory of Relativity?

he he

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 4:04 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

Yiannis1970:

Read this ridiculous example...

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&u=https://www.in.gr/2021/02/10/b-science/technology/bitcoin-katanalonei-diplasio-reyma-apo-tin-ellada/

My malware software blocked this site.  Is there another link to the data you reference?

Here's the original article. Put it on google traslate from Greek to English.

https://www.in.gr/2021/02/10/b-science/technology/bitcoin-katanalonei-diplasio-reyma-apo-tin-ellada/

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 7:13 AM

gherkinhead1:

Hi Mr cut and paste man,

How about you do something original and work out why we can't reconcile Quantum Physics with Einstein's General Theory of Relativity?

he he

Whew!  I wish I could.  Unfortunately, I am not as intelligent as one needs to be to accomplish that feat.  I'll keep you all updated if I do find that someone has done what you ask of me.  

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 7:15 AM

I trust scientists like this guy, aka Diamond.  

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 8:35 AM

gherkinhead1:

Neveer happen until they stop using OLD MATH

We need new math if they are even going to come close to achievind LIGHT SPEED

They thought the speed of sound barrier would possibly incinerated one, from heat, or even wildly postulated, one could enter another dimension.

They simply didn't know. When dropping the first ATOMIC bomb, they thought the ATMOSPHERE could possibly ignight..... They did it anyway!!  Yikes!

When we STOP being barbarians toward each other, then & only then, will the universe's secrets be revealed to us.

You think the alien hord want's a bunch of money worsiping, power hungry misanthopes zipping about.

*First Contact* (human scenerio) Ship lands -  We extricate ourselves from said ship - Meet new species - Proclaim we *COME IN PEACE* - Kill every last one of them - Use & abuse the new digs - Get bored of creating another distopian society -  Leave planet in search of a BETTER ONE...

Last one turned to crap....... *The Song Remains the Same*

Human history repeates itself, however, no one cares. REMEMBER?

The Pepridge Farm folks remember

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 10:34 AM

Einsteins theory of relitivity is not ALL encompassing

It was, at one very short period of time.

The use of the  *LHC* at CERN are opening a few doors into the realm of particles at high speed. They have witnessed ONE God particle (Higgs Boson) to date. Go to Antartica & see the massive hole they made to catch another one...

DON'T forget, EVERYTHING is THEORETICAL until which time we find a way to witness

I've heard that a "woman can be happy with herself"

I have yet to see one, so, they share a theoretical bond with physics, black holes etc.

Just silly 

Never forget that women and Psy Opps are indeed one in the same....

RSS