Forums

Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 11:25 AM

Earthworms form a circular pattern after rainstorm.

I'll go with the circular water drainage hypothesis.

Worms spread across the sidewalk and into the road, but they were densest in the "tornado" spiral.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 11:44 AM

Sing the tune...you know the one

Nobody knows....the cold times we are to see

Nobody knows but Greta

Nobody knows the destruction to come

Nobody knows but Al

I only want...the Goreites to freeze

Nobody knows my disdain

When those Greta Gores...are stiff as a board

Nobody can shed a tear.  :-)

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 12:06 PM

Greta Thunberg GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 7:55 PM

^^^  ole craigswan's Greta Gif is hilarious ROTFLMMFAO!

Okay, back to science or the lack thereof..

How did WTC building 7 collapse?  Well, according to NIST, it was office fires.  Hmm...

Prior to 9/11, no steel frame hi-rise building had EVER totally collapsed due to office fires.

Things that make you go......Hmmmmmm.......   <that's Arsenio  Hall for you younger folks>

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/749-ae911truth-presents-to-200-engineers-challenges-asce-president-elect

The proof is in "plane" view.  Wake up! World!  It's time to come out and play like big kids now.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:48 AM

Champions Golf Sticker - Champions Golf Maybank Championship Stickers

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 7:09 AM

When will the Sheeple wake up from their delusional state of believing these psychopathic evil murderous sub-humans?

This plandemic has carried on far too long. 

The Fauci puppet is the worse of the entire bunch.

Here are some comments from people that get it.

My mom is fully vaccinated, and so is my dad.

They want to get together for Easter, with masks on, outdoors.

The level of disappointment I have is extreme. 

I keep trying to put my finger on what it is that bothers me about people I know, even family members who continue to wear masks even though they might have been "vaccinated" or actually had the disease last year, many of them even admitting they know it does nothing (for them or others).

And this is what I came up with:  Wearing a mask is virtue signaling everyone can participate in.  In other words, they LIKE wearing the mask conspicuously so others can see them doing it and it makes them feel good about themselves.  It's an easy outward signal that "I'm virtuous, I'm a good girl/boy."

It's a sickness worse than Covid.  Much like we are now supposed to judge everyone primarily on their skin color, wearing a mask sends a visual message.  Facts and logic be damned, nearly everyone is now supposed to judge things by their outward appearance in both cases.

Fauci = Psycho DemonRat

Should we be judging people on their mask color?   Pelosi like paisley. That's telling.

A Tragedy of Brain Washing

I thought I had hit the top of the charts with WuFlu Stupidity the day I saw a couple entering the Pacific Ocean, waves and surf hitting them at their hips as they waded into deeper water .... both wearing masks.

Unfortunately that piece of psychotic behaviour has become yesterday’s newspaper. The most shocking thing I have witnessed happened the other day in the park. I walked past a couple of teenagers, probably just got out of high school,  lying on a blanket on an embankment, their bodies touching from hips to shoulders as they were looking into each others eyes and whispering sweet nothings ..... while wearing masks.

Isn't that kinda like judging someone by the color of their skin?

Anyway, I've decided I won't take the vaccine. Now, I don't want to get caught in a mask / vaccine trade-off, even though it seems like we're weeks away from a freedom / vaccine trade-off. This article conjured up that image for me.

These pecker-heads are trying to hide behind the "private-sector" as the progenitor and developer of the vaccine passport system. I might actually lose my mind the first time I'm turned away for not having the passport. If our constitution expressly forbids it, then our government should not allow it. It doesn't matter who implements the tyranny. In this case the Biden Regime will allow it because there's no difference between Big Tech, Big Government, Big Party Politics, and Big Money.

Brings to mind the cartoon of the mouse flipping off the eagle just before it's snatched into the eagle's talons.

There is a difference.  You can, albeit with difficulty, avoid any dealings with companies. 

The same is not true of government, which has the power to kill you, or worse.

I was amazed at the astronomically high cortisol levels seen in Covid patients. Cortisol rises when you’re afraid which also lowers immune response. I honestly believe this fear mongering has primed people to freak out if they test positive so they will likely die.
    I could give a flying **** if I test positive. My immune system will take care of it or I will die. I’m prepared for either outcome. I refuse to be afraid. I have worked with FAR more deadly organisms in the lab than  Covid. Even the CDC has admitted we can work with it in a BSL2 laboratory. This means we treat TB with far more caution. This whole situation is an absolute farce. 

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 12:50 PM

Solar panel roads and heated roadways

Roads, roads, everywhere. Tarmac is so old-school now though. Some clever boffins have come up with the idea of replacing standard roadways with photovoltaic solar panels encased in textured glass. The idea has actually been tested in several Countries include the US and France.

The concept aimed at helping generate electricity for the national grid, while also providing safe roads for drivers. The panels are textured and heated preventing problems with ice and snow in the colder months. This theoretically makes roads both more ecological and safer too. .

Luminous roads

In Singapore, pedestrian safety is being improved through the use of glow-in-the-dark paths. These areas are created using a mixture of materials including gravel, grass, concrete and non-toxic UV absorbing minerals. The result is a path that absorbs light during the daytime and uses the UV rays to emit a safe glow at night. Simple safety for the masses - something everyone can appreciate. .

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:16 PM

Let common sense science rule, not politically inspired science.

Do you know the phrase "Get Woke, Go Broke"?

Humans must take back control of our lives.

Corporations are telling us what we are supposed to think and feel.  Do not let them.

Fight back and ruin these companies.  We humans control our own lives.  We don't live by CEO's rules.

Boycotts are happening now against these companies.  Join the fight for our lives!

Facebook, Google, Bank of America, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, American Express, Delta, The Home Depot, Twitter, Instagram, TicTok,........... add to this list if you know corporations that go against humanity and common sense science.

Power of FORGIVENESS - Why do it? - Live Boldly Coaching

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 8:54 AM

Listen to an expert...Diamond aka David, is your friend.

When SdoesHTF, the difference will be "between just barely surviving.. and surviving well"  Knowledge, skills and common sense is an elusive concept to most.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 10:22 AM

Some conspiracy theories are true.

RSS