Forums

Help › Forums

Farewell YankeeJim

Sun, Jul 25 2021 9:58 AM (132 replies)
  • goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 8:55 AM

YJ was a gr8 friend, gave gr8 instruction and encouragement  in this crazy game... he will be greatly missed''

+R I P  YJ...

• Mercury1969
    204 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 9:05 AM

Jim,

It has been an honour tot play with you, take care mate.

Pat.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 9:20 AM

RIP Yankee Jim

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 9:37 AM

Such very sad news, 3 members in 1 month. He replied to my post on the 3rd. Just not right. Bad people keep on going and the good leave us way to soon. rip jim. Thoughts and prayers are with the family. Sad day again.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 9:39 AM

Thanks Jim for taking me into your Club and welcoming me. I had always wanted to play with Champions and was lucky enough to have a couple games with you. 

Condolences to your family. 

wedge 

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 9:40 AM

I’m very sorry to hear this news. God bless his family and friends.

Although I didn’t always agree with his forum posts (nor did he with mine) I respected his opinions nonetheless.

As Jim would say “Go Yanks!” RIP

Frank

• JMH1
    285 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 9:57 AM

What a shock!  I played alt shot against Jim Thursday night, Feb 4th, and he seemed fine. We had, as usual, a good chat during the game; an honor for me to have played in what might have been Jim's last game.

Jim was truly one of the good guys, RIP, sir.

Jack

• moio
    2,045 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 1:11 PM

As I said in our club forum....just shocked and stunned. We met 11 years ago when we started Cosa Nostra and it's been rewarding getting to know YJ over the years. Always stood his ground with his beliefs, and some of his dust ups with other members were legendary. But he loved this game and our club and he would bend over backwards to help you if he could. Deepest sympathies to Jake and his family with the loss of Yankee Jim.

He will be missed.

Tony 

• uselesscrap
    10 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 1:36 PM

A lovely gent gone too soon. Vale Jim - those cheeky comments in many AS games will be missed.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 1:54 PM

Im going to miss you Jimbo,, all the help you gave others if they only asked sometimes even when they did not :) Been thinking of your family since the news,, Ive lost 3 great friends in the last 6 months .. Tell Dennis and Pucky i said hey,,,  Im sure you will take over the forums in heaven too brother, until we meet again RIP Jim

Chris

RSS