Forums

Help › Forums

Farewell YankeeJim

Sun, Jul 25 2021 9:58 AM (132 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 4:48 AM

That is a complete shock, he seemed larger than life. Condolences to his family and friends and all who knew him.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 4:51 AM

What devastating news, I've known Jim since just about when I started on here, played many Alt Shots both with and against and always a joy to play with.

He will be sadly missed

Sara

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 4:56 AM

My deepest condolences to Jim`s family and friends. May he rest in peace :((

Bjorn

• JDGHOST
    6,768 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 5:11 AM

More devastating News!! What a terrible year so far for our beloved WGT members....I played with Jim now and again and he was ALWAYS a stand up guy...My fondest memory was playing Skins with him and given him a bit of a hard time (all in fun of course as he gave it right back) And I would always say "Nice shot Jimmy" or "Good layup Jimmy" and he would eventually say "Enough with the Jimmy sh*t" !!! LOL good times...My prayers go out to his family,his club members and friends....I will miss ya "Jimmy"..

JD

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 6:11 AM

Terrible news indeed. YJ was one of the few WGT'ers it was my distinct pleasure to meet IRL. Sincere condolences to friends and family. RIP m'friend, I'll raise a glass to ya.

Doc

• GRIZZNY
    56 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 6:24 AM

SAD  DAY !......R.I.P. MY LONG TIME FRIEND AND FELLOW NEWYORKER 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 7:08 AM

When I first started playing this game, Jim was the person who always had the time to help.  He gave me tons of tips and help when trying to figure all this out.

My sincerest condolences to his friends and family.

Rest in Peace Jim.  

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 7:36 AM

Shocked to hear of Jim's passing.

Jim & Dennis' (Andyson) 'discussions' were by far the best on here over the years.

Thoughts are with all family and friends.

RIP 'Torn face'*

*YJ would've got it.

• gilly2017
    1,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 8:15 AM

A HUGE loss to CN and equally to WGT. Obviously loved ( big time) by the out pouring of comments on the Forum. I only wish I could have gotten to know him more..

Prayers and Condolences to his family..

I can just see him up there.. starting his own club and setting the 'big guy' straight on the rules..  Big hole to fill and we'll all miss you.. 

RSS