Forums

Help › Forums

alternate shot friend invites

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 5 2021 5:55 AM (2 replies)
  • ander101
    390 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 1:15 PM

I did a test, I went to games, multiple players, alternate shot, create game, put in course, shot clock, time outs, clicked on invite on the line below me in the top right hand portion of page, I got a friends list on the left side of the page all of them showing a green dot to the left of their name and a invite box to the far right of their name.

I wrote down the top six names, I canceled the game, went to the WGT main page clicked on each of the six people that were supposedly ready for a player invite, None of them were shown to be even online, according to their profile page. 

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 1:56 PM

Yes, it is a major issue in terms of trying to create a game. I have no idea why the simple system in place on the 'flash' version Red,Green, Grey (busy, available, offline) was not carried over to the new game, and hopefully WGT will fix this soon. It is a definite "OOOPs" on their part. 

Image result for oops meme

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 5:55 AM

The PCEA app doesnt seem to synch with the profile page in any way though . 

To clarify , I can show as visible on the app , but will appear as offline on my profile page , until  I actually log into my profile via the browser...on the same vein if  I change my app status to offline but will still show up as online on my profile page ......if that makes sense .

RSS