Forums

Help › Forums

Clash # 144

Fri, Feb 5 2021 3:48 PM (9 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 7:03 AM

We have had congressional twice so far , 13 speed greens , light wind . What else is out there ?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 7:41 AM

Merion and Andy same conditions

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 8:08 AM

Olympic F9 with med winds 13 greens

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 2:30 PM

Oly F9 twice & SA B9 once. light wind and 13 greens. We haven't seen any med wind, unless you count SA, which was light wind for SA.

• AlaskanDame
    18,962 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 3:17 PM

Be still, my heart!  We’ve had one of each so far: congressional, andrew, oly, and merion.

• phipster
    4,429 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 7:17 AM

We have only had Merion and Olympic which are my least favourite courses to play when the greens are championship 13 speed...

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 10:34 AM

Mostly Harmless has gotten Mostly St. Andrews, with one clash at Congressional thrown in.

As an added bonus, our thriving and intrepid club of 3 people has now gotten matched up with Eagle City Boomers.  Should be a close one ðŸ˜‚

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 1:48 PM

SamSpayed:

Mostly Harmless has gotten Mostly St. Andrews, with one clash at Congressional thrown in.

As an added bonus, our thriving and intrepid club of 3 people has now gotten matched up with Eagle City Boomers.  Should be a close one ðŸ˜‚

As an owner of a two person club , I know what you mean ! But we have the advantage of having a bit more control , and can get lucky with some of the awards , as well as having quite a number of super passes . Good luck in your clash 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 2:21 PM

bossbird:
    As an owner of a two person club , I know what you mean ! But we have the advantage of having a bit more control , and can get lucky with some of the awards , as well as having quite a number of super passes . Good luck in your clash 

Thanks, Lesley!  They just barely edged us out.  I only played 2 rounds.  Was hoping to get the Longest Holed Approach award to go along with my 71-foot putt, but their 200 yarder beat my 91 yarder.  I guess they don't call him Superman for nothing ðŸ˜Ž

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 3:48 PM

You put up a fight , and a great putt ! Little victories within the battle is all we can hope for . You did score the most individual points too !  
    still hoping for a top 100 finish , assuming I am awake to trigger our 11 th match .  Lesley  

triggered the last , we haven’t seen Olympic at all , 2 congressional , 4 st andys , 5Merion

RSS