• vozzyy
    9 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 12:55 PM

funny as all hell....wont fix my issue but thanks for the laugh

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 12:24 PM

SamSpayed:

Here's some more specifics (with screen shots).

This is what he gets when he launches the game USING THE LAUNCHER on Windows 10.

It stays on this screen for about 4-5 minutes (note the time - 8:17pm):

... and then it finally throws an error (note the time - 8:21pm):

Maybe you can pass this on to your development team.

Also, despite what the error message implies, it's not a wifi issue.  His PC is connected via a hard-wired Ethernet cable.

May be hard wired but he still has to have a modem. And at times the modem needs to be restarted. I was having the same problem yesterday and I restarted my modem. After the modem restart the game loaded as fast as always, 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 2:13 PM

borntobesting:
    May be hard wired but he still has to have a modem. And at times the modem needs to be restarted.

I'm not at all computer savvy but I wonder if this from earlier is relevant to your suggestion.

Obviously, his internet was working fine.  We were talking on Discord and using TeamViewer the whole time.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 3:54 PM

borntobesting:
    May be hard wired but he still has to have a modem. And at times the modem needs to be restarted. I was having the same problem yesterday and I restarted my modem. After the modem restart the game loaded as fast as always

I'm very happy that worked for you.

It did not work for my friend.  He has restarted his modem multiple times.  He called his ISP, who did a complete reset of his modem remotely.  He said his internet speed has never been better after that.  It works fine when he does iRacing and goes to other web sites.  But last night, even after all that, he was not able to get in again.

The fact that it is happening to multiple players, on all platforms (PC, Mac, Steam, mobile), and ONLY when launching the WGT app, points to something on WGT's side.  Again, I've told them exactly where to look to find the problem.  All they have to do is look there.

---

EDIT:  He was finally able to get in and play around 9:00pm CST tonight.  No changes made on his end.

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 1:30 AM

Hi Champion

I’m having trouble with my not getting the coins I should get on winning.

I’m not getting my ‘entry fee’ back just the ‘winnings’.

I’ve sent screenshots to the members@worldgoftour.com and they don’t understand. It’s simple Math!

Screenshots...

Can’t upload on IPad (or I don’t know how).

Anyway I can get them to you? Email for example?

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:02 AM

Hi Champion 

I’m having trouble with not getting the coins i’m Supposed to on a win. I just get the ‘winning’ not the ‘entry fee’ back, too.

members@worldtourgolf don’t seam to understand. I mean, it’s simple math, not even calculus...

Anyway to get the screenshots to you?

Cheers Loser

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:02 AM

Hi Champion 

I’m having trouble with not getting the coins i’m Supposed to on a win. I just get the ‘winning’ not the ‘entry fee’ back, too.

members@worldtourgolf don’t seam to understand. I mean, it’s simple math, not even calculus...

Anyway to get the screenshots to you?

Cheers Loser

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 12:07 PM

YouLostToALoser:
    members@worldtourgolf don’t seam to understand

I am very sure that those people in the control booth are programmed to give a useless answer to 99.99% of questions posed in an email. 

example:

Golfer User: Dear wgt, I cant seem to create tourneys anymore? 

wgt Control booth: Dear user, if you log out and log back in and clear your cookies you should be able to play a game in the coin rooms. Thanks and have fun golfing. 

sincerely,

wgt stunned control tech. 

(they understand)(it's easier to play stoopid) 

!sknaht lla

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 12:09 PM

glad to say i came across that chat settings today i turned it off as quick as possible no more nb and ty codes ever again in chat thank god . 1 other thing 93.78 per cent of usa player run off if losing what going on if you cannot stand heat get out kitchen lol 

RSS