Forums

Help › Forums

Change from male to female avatar

Sun, Feb 21 2021 10:21 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jazzie99
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 8:23 AM

Hello, I'm now in WGT.  After completing my profile and photo, I;m trying to change the male avatar into female. In the game I succeeded to do so however the new avatar is not saved.

Everytime I'm starting a new game the male avatar is back again.

Can someone help me?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 8:41 AM

Hi there. There seems to be an issue causing avatars to change to male after games. We're looking into it and hope to have it resolved for you soon. 

Thank you for your patience. 

_CHAMPION 

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 7:56 PM

Mine's doing the opposite - keeps changing from male to female no matter how many times I change it to male.

• JustMeLinda53
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 8:01 PM

I'm having same problem..

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 6:01 AM

Exact opposite issue, it changes back to female. It seems to be apparel related, didn't start until I bought LM shorts... 

When it switches to default female avatar there are male items in the inventory, you have to manually select other items to clear it.

Clearly a database issue. It has nothing to do with your installed game so don't uninstall and screw around with you system. It's not on your end if it's doing it. 

• VILIK4
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 7:38 AM

Hi, I have the same problem. I am trying to change the male avatar into female. In the game I succeeded to do so however the new avatar is not saved. When I start a new game, the male avatar is back again. Thanks for help.

• HelloKitty85
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 4:58 PM

Hi WGT,

Any update on this?  I'm experiencing it too.  Very frustrating.

Thank you!

• Lickmytitomy
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:15 AM

Having the same experience 

• Chillibabe
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:56 AM

me too very annoying. And a little sad for WGT that its not been sorted .

• nineteen910
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 8:26 AM

my first time ever using a forums. I am new to these game yesterday. I keep getting a male player. the last game shows That I was a female but the person said to him I was a man. I thought I was doing something wrong, I don't know? Help!

• PAGES
RSS