Forums

Help › Forums

R & D Apparel UPGRADES & Friends List

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:07 PM (3 replies)
  • Ummmdunno
    31 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 6:32 PM

Can anyone tell me what these are? I keep getting the sponsor packs and they sometimes show R&D, a lot of them show that they are 250/100 which means I need to upgrade them to the next level but when I go and check in the apparel items they are not showing up nor can I upgrade them. 

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

As for my friends list I have added the same people over and over again but they still don't show up in my friends list is this a bug that WGT need to work on as well as the above Apparel upgrades???

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 1:52 PM

Ummmdunno:
    I keep getting the sponsor packs and they sometimes show R&D, a lot of them show that they are 250/100 which means I need to upgrade them to the next level but when I go and check in the apparel items they are not showing up nor can I upgrade them.

Sometimes the sponsor pack pop-up window shows incorrect numbers (eg. 250/100).  It's a known bug that WGT has never fixed.  If you go to your apparel list, it will show the correct numbers for each item.

Ummmdunno:
    As for my friends list I have added the same people over and over again but they still don't show up in my friends list

They will not show up in your friends list until they accept your friend invite.

• Ummmdunno
    31 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:07 PM

Some of the apparel items don't even show up as me having them either I am getting points for items I cannot select.

They have accepted my friends request as I show up on their friends list.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 3:39 PM

Ummmdunno:
    As for my friends list I have added the same people over and over again but they still don't show up in my friends list...

If you have more than 255 friends they won't show in your in-game list. I guess it's a database thing.

RSS