Forums

Help › Forums

receive your credits

Wed, Feb 3 2021 12:56 AM (4 replies)
  • FoxBowl
    14 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 3:21 PM

hello,

i have played several tournaments "Tour Master 9 Hole Bracket Tournament" with free entry.

The purse was 720 credits for the first, 432 for the second, 144 for the third and fourth.

i won 2 tournaments and made semi finalist in other tournaments.

i did not receive any credits.

please, how long does it take to receive credits ?

thank you

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:25 AM

You are mixing things up. The free entry brackets don't have a purse and you don't get prizes. The 720 credit 1st prize is awarded in brackets with a 100 credit entry fee only. Trust me on that ;-)

P. S. : Just checked a few of your tourney links and there seems to be a display glitch. They are labeled as TM 9 holers, but after clicking the link come up as unfilled Hack tier with a 1440 cr total purse, which don't exist, lol.

Anyway, it doesn't change the fact that free entry equals no prize. 

• FoxBowl
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:44 AM

Thank you AnaNokilaj, too bad I can't put pictures here, I will have shown it to you.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 9:14 AM

As I said before, it's a display glitch. If you go on the main WGT brackets page and tap on a TM 9 hole bracket with free entry and the look on the top right side of your screen, where you can see the tabs that say "view bracket" and "enter", you'll see it says 0 cr purse just above that. But if you actually click on "view bracket", the window which opens really says Hack tier 1440 cr purse, as I wrote in my previous post.

Sorry to say it's a glitch and again, free entry brackets don't have either a purse or prizes. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 12:56 AM

AnaNikolaj:

As I said before, it's a display glitch. If you go on the main WGT brackets page and tap on a TM 9 hole bracket with free entry and the look on the top right side of your screen, where you can see the tabs that say "view bracket" and "enter", you'll see it says 0 cr purse just above that. But if you actually click on "view bracket", the window which opens really says Hack tier 1440 cr purse, as I wrote in my previous post.

Sorry to say it's a glitch and again, free entry brackets don't have either a purse or prizes. 

He may not be understanding you. From looking at his profile page his primary language may be French instead of English. In another thread on the same topic I put my reply in both English and French, Of course the French reply was done with Google Translate but hopefully he will understand, 

RSS