Does searching for a game even work?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 6 2021 3:23 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 4:29 PM

golferguy2018:

i stay online and it does not work for me at all. The best way i found is when someone joins & only name shows up write name down & when they leave re invite them.

Exactly. When that happens it's usually because the invite was accepted while already playing. When you see the invite flashing, wait until it goes away (or hit the X), close what you're doing and accept the invite from the main page-the red flashing "friends" at the bottom.

I got used to looking at that friends list before I go looking for a game. That way you have a few names to give the host if they ask.  :-)

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 5:06 PM

TopShelf2010:

sammey1:
    Now, you're either online or not, and simply being online isn't enough to get an invite.

Has anyone tried...

Punch Driver?

LOL

Sorry Sammey, couldn't resist

Don

I thought Jason would appreciate my advice lol.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 12:11 PM

pdb1:

YankeeJim:
    When you see the invite flashing, wait until it goes away (or hit the X), close what you're doing and accept the invite from the main page-the red flashing "friends" at the bottom.

I said I was going to try that . But I am not sure what I'm looking for .

When you have an active game invite, the FRIENDS button at the bottom of the main screen will change to INVITES (1) and will turn red.  So... look for that.

Hope this helps.

• TheCabJockey
    10 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:50 AM

I think everyone is so busy playing for coins, it's hard to get a rated game. I always seem to find a game to join or one that I've set. Although, sometimes it takes more than 1 attempt.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 1:51 PM

pdb1:

My next question is . I now have been in several coin games and a couple single player rounds . When I saw a white invite prompt . Just flash in the upper left side of the screen . Each time it quickly disappeared .

1 time I was able to click it . It took me out of the game . But that was it . I assumed that the inviter quickly gave up . And invited someone else .

Is that what has occurred the other times the white invite flashed for 5 seconds and disappeared ? Were they cancelled invites ?

If there is a serious invite ? How long will it remain on your screen ?

When someone invites you to a game, you will see the white "game invite" box flash in the upper left corner of your screen for about 5 seconds.  During that 5 seconds, you can click on that white invite box and either accept or decline the invite.  After 5 seconds, if you go to your main game screen, you should see the red Invites (1) at the bottom if the invite is still active.

• PAGES
RSS