Forums

Help › Forums

Reverse View And Swing Meter Wrong Side

Tue, Feb 2 2021 10:57 AM (4 replies)
  • Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2021 9:12 PM

My swing meter and reverse view switched sides in the middle of a game. The reverse view is now on the right, and the swing meter is on the left.

How can this be fixed.

I have another identical android phone with WGT on it and everything is OK. 

This is on an android phone.

Greg

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 8:21 PM

Go into settings. The first thing in home settings is swing control. Make sure it is set to right. If it is changed it also changes the location of the reverse view icon.

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 7:52 AM

Tried that, didn't work.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:59 AM

I have heard instances of where the yards were changed to meters and they had to finish the round like that as some things you cannot change in game in settings. I don’t know if this is the case, but like Borntobesting said, just try it in settings in game, if that doesn’t work, quit the game and reset your preferences in the settings. 

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 10:57 AM

Ok, I got it fixed.

I was going to stats and equipment, edit avatar, and changing it there. Doesn't work. It showws the player left or right handed, and the swing and reverse view would change, but not in the game.

It finally set in that they were asking me to go to settings and that worked.

Thanks to all that responded.

RSS