Forums

Help › Forums

Need help logging in

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 1 2021 2:54 PM (4 replies)
  • SheaRock
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 3:45 PM
    Hello! So I’m currently logged into this site with an account that I thought was the one I’ve always used. When I hit forgot password, and entered my email, I got a password reset link. But in the email it gave me a different golfer name (SheaRock)than the one I’ve always had. I was confused. But I reset my password any way and logged into this site. But it shows me as lvl 1 hack. My golfer name that I’ve always used and still use is “shearoe” tour pro lvl 62 I want to become an active member in this community, but I have no idea what email I used to register my golfer name “shearoe” I started playing years ago and haven’t played in probably 5 or 6 years, but am playing much more now. And this is why I cant figure out what email I used for my shearoe. Is there any way of getting this info so I can participate as “shearoe” within this site? Any help is greatly appreciated
  • shearoe
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 4:19 PM

Hi. I figured it out!!! Still don’t know what the email is, but I was able to get the correct password

• Xsites
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 9:39 PM

I have played for years and when they changed it up I can no longer play . I followed all the instructions and still will not let me play ....I have spent many dollars on this game it should not be so complicated .. If i cannot find a way to play I just may give up .. 

• lynport
    55 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 2:06 PM

i too cannot log in to play ! i can log in to my stats and stuffm but cannot generate the game play . any help would be appreciated

• Tim1956
    26 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 2:54 PM

Today it says update available;;; "We have improved the WGT app Please restart the app to get the latest update.IT JUST SPINS will not even open the game platform

RSS