Forums

Help › Forums

Update 1/27

Sat, Jan 30 2021 5:13 PM (26 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 7:00 PM

But I have to say it's good to FINALLY here a response to the 2 biggest issue's that they are at least aware of what's goin on....👍

• jacktrade51
    10,834 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 8:18 PM

Tepi62Ka:

Yes nice all kind of new settings, but Putter Pall is still missing. Where I can find it again?

I recommend re-installing PCEA, even un-installing then re-installing.

Most players are not having that problem.  But I did do an un- and then re-install to solve a different problem.

Tom.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 10:38 AM

Just a heads up to the WGT admin and players re the new Classic “Going Green” apparel ...

the GG Pants are 100% identical (look & COLOR) to the FREE basic pants that every one starts out with. May want to go in and tweak the green to be a bit greener/darker!!!

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 11:16 AM

How many times you advice to do it? I had done it couple times, and only effect is that now I have Putter Pall "on" at settings but when go to green its not! Very funny!

Now I have couple hours to play one bracket game without Putter Pall. I think no mention to even start it! 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 1:10 PM

Tepi62Ka:

How many times you advice to do it? I had done it couple times, and only effect is that now I have Putter Pall "on" at settings but when go to green its not! Very funny!

Some have suggested, even WGT I believe, that if to go into your game settings and...

Turn Off Shot/Putter Pal

Save and Close settings

Go back into game settings and

Turn On Shot/Putter Pal 

Save and Close settings

It may solve the issue.

Good luck

Don

• okiechuck
    6,321 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 3:26 PM

Good to see we have more clothes and clubs to spend our money on but, I would rather be able to look at my friend list and be able to tell who is available for a game. We set up a game and have 5 minutes to start before it cancels. I start down the friend list sending invites and waiting for responses. Unless I have chatted on Skype about playing, 9 time out of 10 the game cancels before I can put together a foursome. I shouldn't have to rely on Skype, Discord or Team Speak to determine who is available to play a game, imo.

Cheers

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2021 4:32 AM

Dont have good luck on it...

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2021 4:39 AM

okiechuck:

Good to see we have more clothes and clubs to spend our money on but, I would rather be able to look at my friend list and be able to tell who is available for a game. We set up a game and have 5 minutes to start before it cancels. I start down the friend list sending invites and waiting for responses. Unless I have chatted on Skype about playing, 9 time out of 10 the game cancels before I can put together a foursome. I shouldn't have to rely on Skype, Discord or Team Speak to determine who is available to play a game, imo.

Cheers

Read the first post in this thread.

Champ said...

WGTChampion:
    We are aware of the matchmaking issues. We hoped to address it in the downtime last night but it didn't make it due to the complexity of the issue

Don

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2021 5:57 AM

WGTChampion:

Hi everyone, 

New update releasing shortly includes:

I also want to take this time to acknowledge some things. 

We are aware of the matchmaking issues. We hoped to address it in the downtime last night but it didn't make it due to the complexity of the issue. 

We hear your calls to change the friends list to be more like flash. This will take more time and isn't as high on our list as fixing matchmaking. 

_CHAMPION

Then the above is what should been concentrated on

instead of this

WGTChampion:

• WGT Classic: Going Green apparel
    • WGT Classic: Stars and Stripes apparel
    • Mizuno ST200 3 Woods
    • Year of the Ox Shirt (free) 

_CHAMPION

But thanks for the information.

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2021 10:46 PM

Just a small issue but it seems to me abit ridiculous in the updated ready go results section that players scores are written in white and presented on a white background. Did you leave that part of the update to the work experience kid? Is it too much to ask that you address this to make it readable? PS: the results for the weekly and monthly tournaments are presented much better, easy to read, why can’t the ready go resuls be displayed in the same manner.

RSS