Wed, Jan 27 2021 8:55 AM

Hi everyone, 

New update releasing shortly includes:

• WGT Classic: Going Green apparel
    • WGT Classic: Stars and Stripes apparel
    • Mizuno ST200 3 Woods
    • Year of the Ox Shirt (free) 
    • Fixed Issue where settings were not saving properly
    • Fixed Issue where players were seeing the chat tooltip every time they receive a message
    • Fixed visual issue on bracket scores
    • Various fixes and improvements

Desktop and Android are due to release today. It will be a little longer for iOS. 

I also want to take this time to acknowledge some things. 

We are aware of the matchmaking issues. We hoped to address it in the downtime last night but it didn't make it due to the complexity of the issue. 

We hear your calls to change the friends list to be more like flash. This will take more time and isn't as high on our list as fixing matchmaking. 

CS is getting close to being caught up and I appreciate your continued patience. 

_CHAMPION

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 9:08 AM

Thank you for the detailed update.  In particular, I appreciate your letting us know that you're working on the matchmaking issues and where that stands in terms of priorities for your team.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 9:12 AM

There he is!!!

Excellent news and info! I think a good majority of us just wanted to know we've  been heard and know that something is up and coming. 

Thank you sir!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 10:20 AM

WGTChampion:
    Fixed Issue where players were seeing the chat tooltip every time they receive a message

Haven't played a round yet but if this is what I think it is-that annoying flashing box-thank you very much.

Now if we could shrink the chat and park it off to the side............  :-)

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 10:30 AM

Yes nice all kind of new settings, but Putter Pall is still missing. Where I can find it again?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:59 AM

Looks like a zero is missing in the Club  XP needed to level up 

• SpauldingSmails3
    260 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 5:52 PM

What a joy.  This version has been in the making for how long??? They should have had all these "issues" sorted out before 12/30.  Matchmaking is a HUGE HUGE format of this game but they didn't take the time to get that dialed in.  Thank god they have their priorities straight and gave us a BILLBOARD for a aiming cursor on the greens that cover up the putt, no transparency of my avatar on putts where I need it but total transparency on putts that my avatar is not in the putting line.  PLEASE.....PLEEEEASE...... continue to focus on stupid stuff like clothes.  Truly sad on how many things are messed up on this game.  Maybe you guy should acknowledge how bad the game play is on so many levels. You have sorry servers and you idiots still blame the paying customers they should clean their cache, have more memory....blah blah blah.  Much to your chagrin, many of us own true gaming computers and are running way more than this game would EVER need (PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END).  How many rounds since I begrudgingly swapped over on 12/31 to this version have I wasted TONS of hits on my 2.92 a ball to only be booted out of a round and not be able to come back in.  Thieves if ya ask me.  WGT owes me about 5 sleeves for the random ass stupidity that makes NO SENSE.  Perfect example.   210 yard shot down 67 yards in a 8 mph wind at 7 o'clock ( I hit 195 club FLAT with a ding and land in the drink 15 yards short of the green.)   Get your collective crap together and offer up a quality game rather than this garbage game that you are trying to shove down our throats.  

PS   To all the little butt kissers that are gonna come at me with,  quit your whining.....dont fight change.....this game is better.  Save it, you can be happy with them stealing your money and that is your choice, and this is mine to call them out on their pathetic product.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 6:17 PM

WGTChampion:
    Mizuno ST200 3 Woods

Nothing to compete with the top level stuff but I'm hopeful in time we may see some Mizuno wedges.  ;-)

• leikerland
    93 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 6:45 PM

The update will not load......Error____Patch corrupt.....

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 6:58 PM

SpauldingSmails3:
    Perfect example.   210 yard shot down 67 yards in a 8 mph wind at 7 o'clock ( I hit 195 club FLAT with a ding and land in the drink 15 yards short of the green.) 

I can bet my bottom dollar your talkin about the downhill par 3 at Wolf Creek when the pin is in the front leftish position....That hole when it's THAT pin is way off !!! I put one in the creek there today as a matter of fact.... numbers were a mile off !!

RSS