Help › Forums

Limit on number of Surveys you can take

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2021 4:51 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 7:02 AM

I take the surveys for WGT credits and want to know if there is a limit on the amount users can participate in?  I took some 3 days ago and received 1500 credits in total and now when I try to take any of the surveys I get the same message," there has been an overwhelming demand for this survey and we have reached our limit of participants please try another".  

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:18 AM

Eyeswideopen11:

I take the surveys for WGT credits and want to know if there is a limit on the amount users can participate in?  I took some 3 days ago and received 1500 credits in total and now when I try to take any of the surveys I get the same message," there has been an overwhelming demand for this survey and we have reached our limit of participants please try another".  

Standard operational procedure LOL

Simple advice, be thankful for what you are able to get and spend wisely. Many of us have banned mysteriously banned from taking surveys with no explanation.

Don

• Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:24 AM

Oh I am thankful.  Just wanted to know if it is posted someone as a guideline.  Thanks for the info Don.

• crainln3
    1,257 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 4:02 AM

I have not had a survey since Jan 1st, either there is none or there is an error message. Very frustrating due to no answer why from wgt.

Al

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 8:49 AM

crainln3:

I have not had a survey since Jan 1st, either there is none or there is an error message. Very frustrating due to no answer why from wgt.

Al

Hello old friend ( LOL )

Due to the fact that surveys are distributed from a third-party, WGT will more than likely not respond to any issues you may have.

You can try contacting whom ever the third party is. ie: Peanut Labs

Don

• Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 9:54 AM

Does that mean that WGT won't comment/support any problems associated with the surveys like after taking a survey and app is stalled on your computer that controls the WGT Launcher app.  To be more specific WGT Launcher will not connect if the downloaded app from the survey is not running in the background.

• BellaDyer
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 5:30 AM

Is it really possible to get banned because of a survey? Well, I'll take it into account!

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 12:50 PM

I know this is a bit off topic, but since my surveys have run out, I have tried the offers below the surveys area. Some like the "vote for one product against another" just take me to google's home page. I got one to work today, It was for a gift card for Mc-ds. ( I won't mention brands) Started filling it out and when it said it required my phone number, I just quit and closed the tab. I'll never give my phone number out because that just opens a huge can of worms......

billsmini10

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 4:51 PM

I think what Don was refering to was banned from taking surveys not wgt. Now on the survey subject. I've noticed in the last week or so when i go to peanut labs there is only one survey available,and i'm not a match for it. As a former political scientist,i realise our opinions are like a mine. Once we've answered so many questions,the pollers actually don't need us any more because they can predict how we will answer any given question. Think of it like a gold mine thats been mined out. So i guess until more and different surveys come along we're out of luck. Just an idea of what might be going on imho.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 1:17 AM

billsmini10:

I'll never give my phone number out because that just opens a huge can of worms......

Ever heard of a burner phone??

• PAGES
RSS