"Game Ended Without a Winner" Error

Fri, Mar 25 2022 1:22 AM (38 replies)
  • Dharla
    316 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 8:14 AM

• padles
    96 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 5:57 PM

I thought I had figured out the problem.  I figured a losing player would allow  the time for a shot to time out twice and be disqualified.  I decided to test the system out in a match in which my team was leading, but that error message did not pop up...About 20 minutes ago it happened to the for the second game in a row with the second time being tied.  WGT's explanation sounds plausible, except it makes no sense for the game to have no winner.  If that was the case the quitter's team should be forfeiting the game.  The facts are that WGT are experts at making excuses for game flaws being the players' fault.  This is because if they accepted otherwise. they would have to fix it.  After all they are in the business to  make money and to fix errors would cost money.  The best example is their built-in program they have installed under the false guise of making the game more realistic.  In real life golf when a ball  is struck correctly while taking into consideration of wind direction and speed as well as aimed correctly will the ball land out-of-bounds or in the water.  Obviously, that function was designed to make money by enticing players to buy replacement balls. Of course, they deny this as expected because of the greed for money. I know this because I have contacted WGT with this accusation.  Sure they also try to counter this claim by saying players can always choose to use the free starter inferior ball. That also is a "crock

• psdles2
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 6:11 PM

I just now finished a nine hole Alternate Match game. My team had a 2 hole lead at the end of 8 holes. The opposing team had already (both players) missed their putts, and I only needed to sink a 1 inch putt to win that hole; however, before i had time to make that putt or have it conceded a message pops-up saying, "game ended without a winner." This happens quite frequently during the beginning and/or middle of games, but not to the extent of what I described above. Please tell me why! To me it is obvious the program needs fixing. Furthermore, every time it happens to me (which is many timer) I never see any mention when I check my activities.

RSS