Forums

Help › Forums

Picking a club

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:59 AM (3 replies)
  • Vanessa1981
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:26 AM

So what do I want.. a friendly club that is fun to be part of but doesn’t put pressure on you to play their way.

I do play regularly but sometimes other things take priority over a virtual game.

i am not a paid up WGT member so I only get basic pass allocation, one every 12 hours. 

somedays I may be here for a few hours to play and chat, other days I may log on just to maintain my daily run.

sometimes I’ll appear offline as I am playing a tournament and don’t want constant invites.

I have become a bit more selective on accepting friend requests... there are some ‘interesting’ people out there.

So... which club fits the bill?

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:33 PM

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 1:26 AM

Hi Vanessa 1981,

I see you are in a big club at the moment and have been for a while. If you are thinking of a move maybe you need to try a smaller club. I would suggest that you read some of the adverts in the country club corner and see if they are offering what you are looking for from a club.

As an example read my advert for THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB, it tells you all about us. Some people may not want to use skype as we do when we play. Others may not like the handicap sytem I have in place. But if you read their adverts first you'll hav an idea what you would be getting.

Good luck with your search.

Sue

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:59 AM

Hi Vanessa. 

I would like to invite you to The Bushwackers. we are a top 10 country club on WGT. we make no demands on our members to play anything. we offer tournaments to all tier levels. we have an active discord channel to use or not. just about everything a player could want is available. no pressure to play clash or turf war. we have members that play those and members that dont. either way is fine. if interested contact DonaldKey8798.  Thank you

RSS