Forums

Help › Forums

Searching for active members

Sat, Feb 27 2021 6:48 AM (4 replies)
  • Sean188002
    54 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 12:46 PM

No Pressure Golf is looking for active members! I have recently inherited a high level (18) club that had gone a little stale and am looking for active players to rejuvenate the club.

Club rules are simple, as there is only one: Players must use their CC Passes.

Thats it!...That’s all you have to do to reap the benefits of a LEVEL 18 Club!

Apply at No Pressure Golf

• WTR55
    25 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 6:16 PM

Hi Sean,

My Wife and I play daily and have been trapped in a CC the last year where we are pretty much the only significant contributors. We have singly handed raised the club from a 3 to a 5 since April 2020. CoolBeansGolf CC is a neat name, but the owner hasn't played a round since 2019 and doesn't answer to communications. No courses built or Tourneys or Club rounds. Boooooring.  There are maybe 4 or 5 semi-active players but without an officer , there is NO activity or fun events.

Would you like two new Members who Play multiple rounds and use CCs daily?

WTR55 and BAS40 are fun loving seniors with time to play, love multiplayer rounds and Tournaments...  We'd like to be in a Club that actually DOES stuff..

LMK, :)

TIM n TERRI ,   TnT'

• WTR55
    25 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 4:56 PM

Sean, are you still taking new members. The Door for new members seems to be on BY INVITE only.

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 6:58 AM

Good Day TnT   if you are looking for a CC..please check out  OCGL...cuss

• Craig555w
    12 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 6:48 AM

Hi 

are you still looking for members 

craig 

RSS