Help › Forums

Can't full Screen on Macbook Air

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 21 2021 6:49 PM (6 replies)
  • BirdingBuck
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 11:11 AM

Hi Guys 

Using the standalone App on macbook air with hHgh Sierra. 

I have changed the res on the app to 1920x but my screen only supports 1440x

This worked fine when I changed the settings 

When I quit  and restarted later the App is too big for the desktop and I can't access the setting button to reset the res in the App

Any ideas ? 

Thanks 

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 7:16 AM

Hold down the command button and keep it pressed while launching the application and pressing the Play button. This will bring up a window with resolution options as well as a check box for Windowed/Fullscreen. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 7:38 AM

I hope this is something new Sham, because considering all the queries that people have posted asking about the lack of resolutions and then you come up with this option after all this time.

Works for Windows using the control key.

EDIT : ...and the Alt key.

• BirdingBuck
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:11 AM

Hi 

Thanks for the reply but that doesn't appear to work .....

any other options out there ?

• BirdingBuck
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:14 AM

Dude it's the "alt" thats worked for me...

Thanks 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 11:40 AM

ScottHope:

I hope this is something new Sham, because considering all the queries that people have posted asking about the lack of resolutions and then you come up with this option after all this time.

Works for Windows using the control key.

EDIT : ...and the Alt key.

This also  has the option to change graphic quality, The graphic quality ranges from fastest to fantastic, The default is good. I tried fantastic and didn't see much difference if any at all.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 6:49 PM

borntobesting:

This also  has the option to change graphic quality, The graphic quality ranges from fastest to fantastic, The default is good. I tried fantastic and didn't see much difference if any at all.

There is no difference because the various resolutions are not real, therefore you can't see any difference on graphics.

RSS