Forums

Help › Forums

Game forfeits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 18 2021 7:11 PM (2 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 8:08 AM

This bug has been written about before on here but I haven’t experienced it in months so I assumed it was fixed. It seems to be back again.

Playing the 2nd hole of a 90K coin game yesterday and when I get to the tee box the game forfeits me.

• morceau
    11 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 12:07 PM

So frustrating. This happens to me every few days. Sometimes in coin games, sometimes in stroke play. In stroke play I worry they think I just quit for no reason. In coin games I get in touch with the powers that be at WGT and they usually refund my coins, but never a suggestion about how to fix it. They mention a bad connection sometimes, but I have no such thing, fast internet and strong connection. There's never a warning about connection, just suddenly... I've forfeited.

• blackwidow1
    674 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2021 7:11 PM

I feel your pain. I don't even get past the tee box and it gets me. It is every game I play against someone else. Funny it doesn't do it in clashes....

Messaged WGT numerous times and they don't even reply. At my whit's end what to do i have been playing for over 10 years and spent thousands of $$$ in that time. Never happened in the old format

RSS